post favorite pic of YOUR car, NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1a.jpg
    Last edited by RoyalsJunkie; 23 Sep 2018, 06:21:46.

Comment

• Royals your pic isn't showing up.
      NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
      ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

• That"s better.
        Last edited by RoyalsJunkie; 23 Sep 2018, 06:26:22.

Comment

• My heap from way back in the day...man I miss her. *sigh*

Comment

• Originally posted by street_ride14 View Post

Thanks.

Still haven't had a chance to get out there and do a proper photoshoot.
            Until then ...

what sunroof is that

Comment

Thanks.

Still haven't had a chance to get out there and do a proper photoshoot.
              Until then ...

what sunroof is that man

Comment

• street ride what sunroof are you rocking

Comment

I have my DA parked for like 7 years now.. she needs love and lots of it lol I daily a 2018 wrx but I miss my DA. It might be the clutch itself as well .. but this is picture from back in 2010/11

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmDAkid View Post
                    street ride what sunroof are you rocking
                    OEM modded

Comment

• Can you elaborate further? I've never seen an OEM sunroof do that. The pop outs I've seen are aftermarket.
                      ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

• 3RDCHRP (cool name by the way). Was that a scan of a regular photograph? What year? It reminds me of the photos I took back in the late 90s.

Comment

• Originally posted by N FUL FX View Post
                          3RDCHRP (cool name by the way). Was that a scan of a regular photograph? What year? It reminds me of the photos I took back in the late 90s.
                          Thanks, that was actually my personalized plate, lol. And yes, I scanned my original photo from 1994 (before digital cameras or smart phones). This was right before the very first Import Showoff, in which I featured the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by N FUL FX View Post
                            Can you elaborate further? I've never seen an OEM sunroof do that. The pop outs I've seen are aftermarket.
                            Sorry I misspoke, thought it was OEM, it's actually an aftermarket sunroof, confirmed by previous owner

Comment

Working...
                            X