X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E94ADE90-A4E2-4F84-B417-D01D1B45EB87.jpeg
    90 Integra RS Blade metallic silver!

Comment

• I notice you are using a typical battery tie down but it is horizontal across the surface instead of the stock location which is on the side. How were you able to do this?
      NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
      ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

• Originally posted by N FUL FX View Post
        I notice you are using a typical battery tie down but it is horizontal across the surface instead of the stock location which is on the side. How were you able to do this?
        its a generic eBay battery tie down. It only works on flat top batteries. You still use the stock hanger locations on the stock battery tray.

Comment

• My 90 db1
          Attached Files

Comment

• The stock locations of the battery tie down "holes" in the tray are on the fore/aft sides, not where you have them currently (i.e. rotate 90 degrees). The stock battery brace only holds the side the battery opposite the intake filter. Therefore, I'm curious which holes for the J hooks you are actually using, or what the setup actually is.
            ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

• Originally posted by N FUL FX View Post
              The stock locations of the battery tie down "holes" in the tray are on the fore/aft sides, not where you have them currently (i.e. rotate 90 degrees). The stock battery brace only holds the side the battery opposite the intake filter. Therefore, I'm curious which holes for the J hooks you are actually using, or what the setup actually is.
              Email me. I can send pictures. [email protected]

Comment

• Sincitydragstar
                Attached Files

Comment

• Oh man I would love to use that but the picture is very low quality. Do you have a better version?

Comment

• My 20181217_235131.jpg Db2 #1005
                    Attached Files

Comment

• A subtle collage of my 3 most favorite Honda
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by dreef9 View Post
                        My 20181217_235131.jpg Db2 #1005
                        I

Comment

• Originally posted by dreef9 View Post
                          My 20181217_235131.jpg Db2 #1005
                          I

Comment

• Originally posted by JDMkid413 View Post
                            Since I just got my DA and it looks like crap. Here's my daily back when it was just clean. Before the kanjo paint scheme. This was always my fav pic.

I like this pic too

Comment

Working...
                            X