post favorite pic of YOUR car, NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post favorite pic of YOUR car, NO NEGATIVE COMMENTS

i don't want no darkdb1, devious pic whore bs in here just ONE pic of your car that you really like.

here's mine

• dreef9
    replied
    My 20181217_235131.jpg Db2 #1005
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• N FUL FX
    replied
    Oh man I would love to use that but the picture is very low quality. Do you have a better version?

Leave a comment:

• db2-gzr-lv
    replied
    Sincitydragstar
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• iamciscoda9rs
    replied
    Originally posted by N FUL FX View Post
    The stock locations of the battery tie down "holes" in the tray are on the fore/aft sides, not where you have them currently (i.e. rotate 90 degrees). The stock battery brace only holds the side the battery opposite the intake filter. Therefore, I'm curious which holes for the J hooks you are actually using, or what the setup actually is.
    Email me. I can send pictures. [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• N FUL FX
    replied
    The stock locations of the battery tie down "holes" in the tray are on the fore/aft sides, not where you have them currently (i.e. rotate 90 degrees). The stock battery brace only holds the side the battery opposite the intake filter. Therefore, I'm curious which holes for the J hooks you are actually using, or what the setup actually is.

Leave a comment:

• da9_nick
    replied
    My 90 db1
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• iamciscoda9rs
    replied
    I notice you are using a typical battery tie down but it is horizontal across the surface instead of the stock location which is on the side. How were you able to do this?
    its a generic eBay battery tie down. It only works on flat top batteries. You still use the stock hanger locations on the stock battery tray.

Leave a comment:

• N FUL FX
    replied
    I notice you are using a typical battery tie down but it is horizontal across the surface instead of the stock location which is on the side. How were you able to do this?

Leave a comment:

• iamciscoda9rs
    replied

E94ADE90-A4E2-4F84-B417-D01D1B45EB87.jpeg
    90 Integra RS Blade metallic silver!

Leave a comment:

• N FUL FX
    replied
    That's an awesome shot sir!

Leave a comment:

• jdecks23
    replied
    IMG_3579 by Jon Camadeco, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• street_ride14
    replied
    Can you elaborate further? I've never seen an OEM sunroof do that. The pop outs I've seen are aftermarket.
    Sorry I misspoke, thought it was OEM, it's actually an aftermarket sunroof, confirmed by previous owner

Leave a comment:

• 3RDCHRP
    replied
    3RDCHRP (cool name by the way). Was that a scan of a regular photograph? What year? It reminds me of the photos I took back in the late 90s.
    Thanks, that was actually my personalized plate, lol. And yes, I scanned my original photo from 1994 (before digital cameras or smart phones). This was right before the very first Import Showoff, in which I featured the car.

Leave a comment:

• N FUL FX
    replied
    3RDCHRP (cool name by the way). Was that a scan of a regular photograph? What year? It reminds me of the photos I took back in the late 90s.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X