BLKACK1's Build Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mooshie View Post
    So i went back through the thread and am still slightly confused.. is the manifold full custom or an off the shelf unit thats had the wastegate passage modified? Also, what size turbo is this?

impressed to see full radiator setup with a ramhorn!
    full custom, but thats not to say its not an off the shelf unit with minor modifications. Running a full Rad for this set up was a manatory thing and was a make or break objective for this whole project. Turbo is a 3076R

Thats a lot of reading, Thanks for the dedication

Comment

• Thanks for the love people. got lots of updates, New LED light set up, minor issues that have croped up. Got a new WB sensor, legend brake pads and ignitor unit on the way to keep up with some needed maintence. Even turned up the boost a couple lbs in sencond gear. Shit is vicious on the street, Need to get to the track. looking at some time in july hopefully

Expect pics and vids on next update.

Comment

• Looking good!
        sigpic

http://www.facebook.com/tunersports

Comment

• Cant wait for the update of this.

Comment

• that time has come, Have lots of vids but none I can post. Run into a couple of maintance issues with the teg. Front brakes have been put off for quite some time now. took about 1.5mm off each side of the rotor. Took 4 four passes jsut to get it strait. My own fault. they should been replaced 3000 miles ago. One of my HID ballast was starting to fail so decided an upgrade was needed. Retrofit would be ideal but time is always of little availibilty now a days so I setteled on a LED option. HI/LO hit, Build in cut off/ easy install, Works for me I was so impressed, I ended up replacing all the bulbs with led on the exterior of the car. Also replaced my WB AF Sensor only to find the same problem and after some further diagnosis. Ive come to learn that my quage is in fact on its way out. Im thinking its time for something new, currently thinking about a plx but im just keeping an open mind at this point.

looked at some track time but life has been to busy so still trying to make it by end of summer.

pics

new on the left, old on the right

On a side note, my lady says we found my twin

Any one remember this thing. Hes still around and has big plans

Comment

• Was messing with my DVR app while working on the brakes.

Comment

• Ooh, looks like you got screwed by photobucket - what jerks!
                Track Project DB2 #896
                LeMons Project DA9
                My OG DA9, Wrecked, Stripped, R.I.P

Comment

• Yup they want us to pay $400 a year now, im glad they kept all the pictures and we can still download it so we can save them.

Comment

• That's good to hear. I'd heard from others that they were locked out and couldn't even download their stuff - perhaps that was just some confusion. Glad I never used that service, never liked it personally - it seemed inefficient and aesthetically terribly designed. I've been using Flickr for over 10yrs now and while I have my gripes I like the service over all.
                    Track Project DB2 #896
                    LeMons Project DA9
                    My OG DA9, Wrecked, Stripped, R.I.P

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Dont worry fellas im figguring it out right now. Not even close to being done and no way im paying what they want. Sort out past pics later..

Comment

• Great news on multiple fronts... Pics are back up and...
                            Screenshot_20170930-184210.png by Glynn Hopfenberg, on Flickr

Comment

• Long long time this place still alive?

Comment

Working...
                              X