No announcement yet.

92-93 Gsr Production Numbers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 1992 AGP #343. Picked it up a couple months ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terbong_aswit View Post
      Damn bro I wanna see it! What happened to the white one did you sell it? I only saw one black canadian db2 in downtown sf kid said he bought in canada.
      Ya I sold my white LS over a year ago. That gsr you saw in SF might be the same car, the guy I bought it from said his nephew had been using it in the city for a while.

Comment

• Hello All. New to the forum. Just wanted to say that im the happy owner of the red 92 #2871. Unfortunately im not able to drive it bc of CA. Its got a B20block/vtec head. Its been sitting for about a year now.
        Last edited by theBloody9; 12 Nov 2016, 17:12:30.

Comment

• Red with b20/vtec? Isnt that the one on CL before? You own it or you bought it?

Comment

• I guess I haven't posted here but I have #108 for 1992 in Milano red (Canadian GS-R).

Comment

• Originally posted by Terbong_aswit View Post
              Red with b20/vtec? Isnt that the one on CL before? You own it or you bought it?
              I posted it forsale but changed my mind and decided to keep it.

Comment

• Oh okay I was the one messaging you before I really like to have a gsr but thankfully you kept it.

Comment

• 93 #2700040 vin #0040 teal Canadian car. We do have teal in Canada's eh

Comment

Working...
                  X