• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love that green

Comment

• Nice! I'm hella jealous

Comment

• Thanks rollin, Hope to get up there today to get it finished .............You going to the treasure island meet,show what ever it is in april?

Comment

• Maybe, if everything goes as planned I should have my motor done and in by then but it still probably won't be painted so idk. I'm not trying to go to any meets with my car looking as haggard as it does right now...

Comment

• Nasty!! Nice parts, nice build, nice ride, mad props man. I'm new to the forum n been loving all these 2nd Gens. Especially around here in the bay. For example ur build, redrocket's, Jasper's n a bunch of other guys I'm not naming. Can't wait for the next meet (which will b my 1st LOL) to actually meet some of u guys n rides. Keep up the good work.

Comment

• Thanks im sure there will be a meets soon were just trying to finish the cars for the summer

Comment

• few more pics of whats been going on with it here's the Hush 22 kit

Comment

• Here is the new struts an bushings on the steering rack

Comment

• rear toe kit not the best pic

Comment

• last the fully rebulit b16 motor an a fully bulit tranny with oem lsd both built with all oem honda parts

Comment

• Nice updates man!

Comment

• Well is been LONG over due but it seem the car will be home here very soon maybe even this week after the rain stops but here the latest pic I have of the car

Comment

• Here is a better pic of my side skirts we did something a little different when we installed mine

Comment

• An I just picked this up as well to put it in

Comment

• I use to have that shifter. Very nice pick up!
                                Originally posted by jdecks23
                                Especially in the Honda scene where people are cheap, do things in distaste and move on quickly. It takes a real tuner to have a vision and make it a reality. There is no better feeling than looking at your own car and feeling like "damn this is exactly what I wanted it to be." In my mind real tuners build timeless cars - not trendy ones, that means it will give you and observers the same feeling over time whether it's 3 or 20 years from now.

Comment

Working...
                                X