my build thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks I hope to put it in soon

Big update here for those that know the car it come home this week so know I have to put it together here are som e pics of it all the sliver is sound deadener as I want the car quit inside

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Looking good man! Where'd you get the new OEM weatherstripping? I was looking for all of them a while back and looks like they're almost all discontinued.

Comment

• I got all I could before they were disco now it seems they are but I still look for them hoping they will pop up again as I do not have them all new yet

Comment

• Yeah I need all of them too. Sucks so bad they're all discontinued

Comment

• Few more pics of work that I got done this week floor has been matted an doors so it should be more quit inside

Comment

• Here I am think if I want my white cf-48's or black mr5's an I think I want the cf48's

Comment

• Pick up these yesterday was a great deal

Comment

• An picked this up just because

Comment

• You have the discs for the cf48's? That would look badass!
                        Originally posted by jdecks23
                        Especially in the Honda scene where people are cheap, do things in distaste and move on quickly. It takes a real tuner to have a vision and make it a reality. There is no better feeling than looking at your own car and feeling like "damn this is exactly what I wanted it to be." In my mind real tuners build timeless cars - not trendy ones, that means it will give you and observers the same feeling over time whether it's 3 or 20 years from now.

Comment

• I wish I hope to find a set tho

Comment

• I vote for cf48s. Always liked those wheels!

Comment

• Thanks Mike that is what I think I'm going to go with

Comment

• Cant wait to see it again, I know the car meets are about to be good this summer

Comment

Working...
                                X