No announcement yet.

my build thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is my favorite one....the picture came out super sharp and u can see ur city lights real clear!!!

...also, JasperDA9's DD in the back sneaking a shot

Comment

nice pics the cars looking great....more people need to attend these meets

Comment

HAHA, I didnt know the bumper pole actully lit up. Awsome

Comment

blkack1

Thanks

jasperda9

Yes we do need to get more people out there other wise there dead (meets)

Comment

This might be a dumb question but what are the bumper poles for?

Comment

Originally posted by OilPan View Post
              This might be a dumb question but what are the bumper poles for?
              front/rear bumper poles are design as a marker to indicate how far your vehicle is from an object while parking. it pretty much tells the driver how far away they are from a wall or another vehicle when parking. the bumper poles are at the opposite side contour to the driver. since DARUSSIANONE's car is a RHD, the poles are on the left side of his bumpers. the rear bumper pole has the exact purpose as the front bumper pole, but the rear bumper pole comes up only in reverse....so it acts as a marker while backing into a parking space/area.

so in layman terms...it helps prevents u from hitting anything while parking.

Comment

I can't stop looking at the pictures.... Everytime I do I notice another rare/discontinued/sick-as-fuck part. I really like that third brake light. I've always wanted one of those.

Comment

i am impressed with the dedication you have to rare shit.

Comment

blkack1 thanks

oilpan I dont think there are dumb questions like that. It just helps with parking really it does

rollinmyda
                    thanks yea I have put a lot of time in this an there are more parts that are not in the pics yet, like roof mounted air refiner,oem rear fog switch,sun glass holder,an more

omg its weasel
                    Thanks i do put a lot of time in finding my jdm parts for this car i have almost all of them now thanks for not bashing my thread to lol

Comment

• looks great!

I have that same 3rd brake light and I love it haha

Comment

• Well was looking at my thread an was like dam I did not update this for hella long lol so here goes some pics

Comment

• Comment

• here are pics of the prep. work for the paint

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X