my build thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yaugdawg: Thanks it thanks a lot of looking to get these parts
    Redrocket: thanks bud your build is looking very good cant wait to see it in person
    Blkack1: It is a jdm opt. part it goes on the seat belt to hold it out a little bit so you dont have to reach as far back to grab it ......i know its for us lazy people lol

Comment

• Hey man, I was cleaning my garage over the weekend and noticed that one of the exhaust gaskets from that header fell out cause I still have it. If you want it, just let me know and I'll stick it in the mail.
      Track Project DB2 #896
      LeMons Project DA9
      My OG DA9, Wrecked, Stripped, R.I.P

Comment

• you sellin your cusco? or do you another strut bar for sale? lookin for one

Comment

• might sale the cusco not sure yet

Comment

• Originally posted by darussianone View Post
            might sale the cusco not sure yet
            let me know. you got a rear strut too or no?

Comment

• thought I do a little up date here sending the motor in with a crap load of new parts for it an here a pic of the bay painted

Comment

• Looks good man!

Comment

• im jealous..i wish i had the money to build a mugen'd out rhd da lol

Comment

• Ahh shit Courtney, the RHD is looking tight!

Comment

• Thank you guy's dropped off my my motor at the shop today need to find a obd1 vtec distributor now here is another pic of the rhd on the rack (sitting on top of the world)
                      Last edited by darussianone; 26 Oct 2012, 15:21:05.

Comment

• lookin' good, we gotta install the headlights soon!!!

Comment

• Here a little uo date should start going fast now not going to bore you with all the pics

Comment

• Nice! What's the specs on your engine build? How you been man? I want to make a trip down there this summer for a meet.

Comment

• Lookin fresh. Who does your engine work. I'm planning to take my engine to the Bay Area to get work.

Comment

• rollin-b16 toda speca cams,hugen header,valve cover,skunk intake manifold,tb(70mm) hks cam gears all new honda oem indsides an gaskeat,hoses

bigboi-my buddy has a shop up here were he does my motor work an paint work

Comment

Working...
                                X