Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump as well for the pics
    Originally posted by jdecks23
    Especially in the Honda scene where people are cheap, do things in distaste and move on quickly. It takes a real tuner to have a vision and make it a reality. There is no better feeling than looking at your own car and feeling like "damn this is exactly what I wanted it to be." In my mind real tuners build timeless cars - not trendy ones, that means it will give you and observers the same feeling over time whether it's 3 or 20 years from now.

Comment

I don't understand the instructions exactly.. and am about to replace my gliders... can anyone chime in with some pictures or a little more detail to further my understanding

Comment

i would like to use this teg tip but there are no pics

Comment

Sorry guys I no longer have the pics for this teg tip. They were up on here, but got deleted off my online account and off my computer. If anyone runs into problems i can try to help through email or on here, but i do not have pics to post.

If anyone else has pics feel free to post them up, or i can edit the original post to include pics if someone can send them to me.

Josh
          [email protected]

Comment

Damn I can really use those pix now. I'm hoping people are using attachments now and not links to accounts...
            NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
            Sep 2015 ODOMETER: ~555K km / ~345K miles.
            ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

does anyone know the part number for the two door window tabs?

Comment

Could anyone possibly put some pics up i know this is coming back from the dead but it would help.

Comment

Pics pics pics!! I've had this problem in 4 of 5 of my integras so I'm sure many others do, too.
                  Thanks!

Comment

HOPE THIS HELPS........http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthrea...hlight=windows

Comment

^^^thanks for the link

Comment

Same with mine my passenger window is not sealing or it pops out the rubber i can push my finger through the gaps from sitting in the passenger window i have tried other posts and pictures is gone incant seem to fix it byy myself i did tried to remove the door panels i couldnt think of anything bad in there is there any way i can fix it or adjust to make my window sit to where it supposed to be

Comment

Working...
                        X