Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does it have to be neoprene

Comment

Hay,nice wright up man I just when out to fix my leaking and did everything you had posted up but still have the leak. Is there anything else that might be the problem that i my need to look for? This is getting me a lil upset. E-mail me at [email protected] so i can get the response faster. Thanks guys.
      Kyle

Comment

there are two plastic boot over the blower motor just replace those from the dealer about 3 bucks each an it should be fixed

Comment

Yea i did everything listed above. I think its coming from the window seal.

Comment

if it coming from the window seal then it is not leaking in to the blower

Comment

IDK, it will leek on the floor and when i turn the fan on,more water will come out and then stop. It is only when i park out side in the rain or when im driving in it.

Comment

it the rubber seals then

Comment

I would to thank the OP for this write up followed the steps got the parts from Acura. Those f$#@ing theives about $75.00 worth and no more leak.
                  Me and my car thank you sir.

Comment

repost photos?

Any chance the OP can re-post his step by step photos? I'm currently experiencing this problem and need to fix this leak (and the blower motor) this summer.

Comment

Great tip and idea. Will surely be cheaper compared with getting the foam tape from the dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by DawsonB17A View Post
                        Any chance the OP can re-post his step by step photos? I'm currently experiencing this problem and need to fix this leak (and the blower motor) this summer.
                        I noticed the original photos are still available on the HT thread below - would be great to get them hosted on g2ic again:

http://honda-tech.com/acura-integra-...tegra-2548435/

Comment

Thanks so much for the write-up! Here is SoCal it has only been a issue every now and then however we are soon going to be moving up to the Pacific North West and it would surly be a much greater problem at that time. So ya, thanks!

Comment

I'll just leave this here... feel free to link to it as needed. Sorry for the lo-res image.

Comment

Bless you for this write-up, and for making it so easy to know which parts to buy. I definitely need to do this within the next month.

Comment

G2Again, what is the required quantity of each part listed in the photo above? In your OP you said we need part # 91608-SJ6-003 in a quantity of 8. But what about the rest of these parts?

Comment

Working...
                                X