ArmorAll Upholstery Cleaner Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmorAll Upholstery Cleaner Review

I picked up a set of stock black seats for $60 last weekend. They had been in a guy's dusty garage and were filthy. I tried some regular carpet cleaner but it seemed too strong. I got this Armor All stuff and it worked great.

On the left is the cleaned passenger seat, the right is the drivers seat after being only vacuumed.

Too get an idea of how dirty these things where, this was under the driver's seatbelt.

Just thought I'd share the results with my fellow G2IC'ers. One can at like $4 is plenty to do both seats and it works great. The only thing is I had to go back over the seats with a wet cloth because in some places the cleaner made the fabric kind of stiff.

think im gonna give that a try. nice you found some change

Comment

I used something like this.. $5 at Kragen. It doesn't leave the seats stiff. Smells good and very easy to use. The cool part is the little brush that comes with it.. spray on, wait for a sec, then brush off...

Comment

i've been looking for something like this. I just recently dripped smoothie onto my passenger side seat using that head rest cup holder technique lol

Comment

While on the subject, has anyone ever scotch-guarded their seats? I was thinking that while they are clean and outside the car it would be a good time to take some preventative measures.

Comment

If you have the time to wait for the seats to dry, I would suggest renting the Rug Doctor unit. $20 or so if I remember correctly. But I was amazed at the amount of brown colored liquid came from the fabric. With seats over a decade old, you never know what's in there.
            NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
            May 2017 ODOMETER: 605K km / 376K miles.
            ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

yea if you have the tools/time you should go for the uber clean with a machine. i did it to my old civic before we donated it. Stains years old can come out. Its amazing.

For a quickie clean though the spray on should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Gekko View Post
                I picked up a set of stock black seats for $60 last weekend. They had been in a guy's dusty garage and were filthy. I tried some regular carpet cleaner but it seemed too strong. I got this Armor All stuff and it worked great.

On the left is the cleaned passenger seat, the right is the drivers seat after being only vacuumed.

Too get an idea of how dirty these things where, this was under the driver's seatbelt.

Just thought I'd share the results with my fellow G2IC'ers. One can at like $4 is plenty to do both seats and it works great. The only thing is I had to go back over the seats with a wet cloth because in some places the cleaner made the fabric kind of stiff.
                Hello,
                I like your product and I also want one same pair for my mustang.
                So could you inform me??? Is this product is available at any online shopping website like amazon, ebay or something like that...
                Kelowna cleaning services provides services likes domestic cleaning, commercial cleaning, end of tenancy cleaning, moving to a new house cleaning & lot more

Comment

Working...
                X