the forum app

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the forum app

Who is in charge of it? I use it all the time and it has a few errors. Hopefully other people use it too

I use it as well. It works great for me !

Comment

Mine crashes a lot. For various reasons. The most common being, if a thread has too many pages or pictures, the app will crash.

Comment

Mines on an android phone. Yours ? .. mines only crashed twice while my phone was having software issues & ive had the app quite a while. Maybe deleter the app & redownload it ?

Comment

Interesting. I will see if there's a new patch from Vbulletin and then reupload the app.
          NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
          Sep 2015 ODOMETER: ~555K km / ~345K miles.
          ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

my phone is also android... galaxy s2. i tried deleting and re-installing... no luck...

would the ability to multi quote be something that could be added?

Comment

I use the app on my galaxy s2 with no issues

Comment

maybe its just me then.... =\

Comment

Nope mine crashes all the time, it seems to be like someone mentioned, too many pictures or pages.

Comment

Are you on a custom rom?

Comment

I just did a fastboot restore on my RAZR so I could get the new jellybean update... when the phone updated and I got through setup google play was unable to locate the g2ic app

is it taken down or just not jellybean compatible?

Comment

I'm really not happy with how the limiting the app is -- but it looks like it's intentional as Vbulletin has released a new forum software which appears to make the whole forum experience more mobile-friendly. However, given that the number of people who have downloaded the app is small, I'm not sure if it's worth the $400 plus installation and migration fees I'd have to put out to get this functionality.
                        ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

check out the forum app for rx7club. its amazing and is pretty much the entire website in app form. its not cluttered and it has very few, if any bugs...

i use it everyday and love it...

Comment

When I send in these error reports everytime the app crashes where do they go?

Comment

They should come to me, but I haven't received any!

I'm not going to support this much longer given that use has been low.

Comment

Working...
                              X