Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale Section Suggestion: Combine Threads for Individual Parts into ONE Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Section Suggestion: Combine Threads for Individual Parts into ONE Thread.

Lately I've noticed a selected few in the for sale section who has created multiple threads in the for sale section for each individual part they own. Is it possible to create a new rule to post all your parts into one thread instead of doing such? I'm really sick and tired of seeing all the threads bumped at the same time by the same members, which floods the for sale with redundant threads. I would understand if you're selling wheels and then a bunch of engine parts, then yes, you can have two threads- one specifically for your wheels, and the other for your engine parts. But if you see individual threads for each specific part, ie; one for bumpers lights, one for a cluster, one for hood, and etc. , it's a bit out of hand imho. And this is directed mainly at the newer members, as I know for a fact, many long time members do not do this and are competent enough to make one thread.

My $0.02/rant.

Yes, I have noticed this as well and know who you are referring to and it is getting out of hand and annoying.

There is actually a rule that states to make one thread with all the things you want to sell.

I will discuss with the other Mods to come up with a solution on how to deal with this.
    G2IC Forum Rules | G2IC Commerce Rules

sigpic

Comment

Thank you sir for your acknowledgement!

Comment

Working...
      X