• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• random questions?

a place for all the little questions that might not be covered in a thread

What do you mean?
    NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
    May 2017 ODOMETER: 605K km / 376K miles.
    ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

like if you saw something in thread build picture and you didnt know what it was and you asked about it

Comment

or if they didnt say what was the name brand of the part was but you wanted to get a similar part for your teg

Comment

somebody else might know what the brand it was

Comment

Post your question in that thread. I'm not understanding why you'd want a separate place just for that.
            NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
            May 2017 ODOMETER: 605K km / 376K miles.
            ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

I'm also confused. If you have searched and can't find the answer, then just post the question. The whole message board is here for us to get answers to questions, random or otherwise And like Neil said, if you see something in a thread, feel free to ask about it and converse with the others participating in the thread.

Oh, and generally it's better to put all of your responses into a single post instead of multiple one-liners. You can even go back and edit your post to add additional comments if you thought of something after you first posted. This is much, much nicer for people viewing the forum.
              Track Project DB2 #896
              LeMons Project DA9
              My OG DA9, Wrecked, Stripped, R.I.P

Comment

Fine just delete it

Comment

Working...
                X