area links

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• area links

you should have an area listing on the forums like by the states and/or regional USA like southwest , northwest, west coast,rocky mountains,midwest etc. it would be a better way of members to set up meets

No the meets forum does not move very quickly. And I do not want to break up the members into groups. I've never liked that idea.
    NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
    ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

I hate to tell you this, but we are broke up into groups. I'm in the "Houston" group. And I think it's a great idea to get to know the people how live in our area! Make new friends with the same love for this gen integra. I don't know many people who can appreciate their cars like we do. I got lots of honda friends and we all share that. But nobody loves these cars like US!

Comment

it would make it easier to organize and meet new people in your area. i just moved and i cant find anybody that lives around me

Comment

Working...
        X