con street racing day?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• con street racing day?

a little off topic but a suggestion nonetheless............

how about we create a "i'm against street racing " day. everyone writes " I am not a street racer" on their back or rear side windows with shoe polish and goes about their business for the day...... i dunno........maybe call it "fuck street racers day" or something........i guess the idea could be refined into something that would leave more of an impact. maybe g2ic stickers that reflect negative sentiment toward street racing?

reason i bring it up is because there have been a bunch of crashes involving street racers lately. that nasty one in escondido will probably start an anti-modded import sentiment...

This is just my early morning rant i guess.

I don't think the slogan should yourselves from street racers, just make the public more aware. How about "Street Racing Kills Our Youth" ?
    AIM: scratchymaster
    sigpic
    http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.ph...65#post2174965
    Sold DB2: October 2, 2010

Comment

yea, that sounds cool too but i think that i'd be better if we convey an anti-street racing idea. the one you suggested would just be a statement of the facts. sometimes, it is better to convey an idea rather than a fact. i do see your point though. i wonder what the others think about this.

Comment

"Real import enthusiasts don't street race."

I like the idea. When I get stickers made I can make these in addition to them and then sell them separately -- because we know some people still do it. Also others simply won't want to have that on their tegs.
        NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
        ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

cool

Comment

Working...
          X