Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes that's correct.
    NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
    ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

Yep, it works then. I'll take a picture later on and show you. You might need to tweak the image a bit to make it show up better.
      G2IC Forum Rules | G2IC Commerce Rules

Comment

Okay yeah let me know.
        ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

Kudos to admins who get shit done vs putting it on the "to do eventually" list.

Comment

Neil, it's been a while, but with the recent 2.0 software update for iPhone, I can now take screen grabs.

Here is how the G2IC icon looks on the iPhone.

Comment

Haha wow that looks friggen awesome!

Comment

And if you ever wondered how this website renders on the iPhone...

Comment

The site works great with my Palm Tre 700 with windows moble. Keeps me from having to run to the house when I need to look something up while I'm in the shop.

Comment

Are download times on those phones okay ? I think I kept the images to a minimum.

Comment

Loading time isn't too bad on Edge connection unless people are posting big pictures.

Comment

You guys should probably turn off signatures when you're using the phone. It looks like it's taking up waaaay too much of the screen.

Comment

Working...
                        X