Bad gateway and can only see some pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad gateway and can only see some pics

What does bad gateway mean, it happens when I try to view threads and the ones I can view no pictures show up. This is the only site that does this and it just started happening about two weeks ago.

I'm getting that same error, however I only get the error on my iPad (Chrome browser), haven't gotten it when using Chrome on my computer at work (PC) or at home (Mac). I haven't tested with my iPhone, but I suspect it'd be the same as my iPad.
    Track Project DB2 #896
    LeMons Project DA9
    My OG DA9, Wrecked, Stripped, R.I.P

Comment

I've been getting the same error message while on my phone. Thought it was just my phone. When it happens no matter how many times I try, that specific thread won't load. Seems that later on if I try again it works fine though.

Comment

Now it works, couldn't view it yesterday or an hour ago. This sucks and it makes me not want to be on this site anymore. I hope this problems gets resolved soon because it is pointless to be here

Comment

That's new. Thanks for letting me know. I'll pass it along. We just switched to a new webhost so perhaps some things aren't set quite right.
          NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
          May 2017 ODOMETER: 605K km / 376K miles.
          ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

No problem, i logged on with chrome and it seems to work normal now. The other times I was on my phone and tablet.

Comment

I can't seem to replicate it. If you do get it again, would you be so kind as to post a screenshot, along with what you clicked/typed before you got it?
              ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

It took a couple of tries lol

Comment

It happens when I create a thread after I post it and when I try to open up threads

Comment

If it's hit or miss like that I'm not sure why you are getting it. I just reset everyone's usergroup to see if that helps. Let me know if it is still going on.

If you can't post, email me [email protected]

It would also help if you could give me your IP next time it happens. Thanks for your patience guys!

Comment

I get that 502 gateway msg. On random threads and won't let me see or post replys.
                      And only on t his forum.
                      I'm still having issues viewing some threads as of 6.4.14
                      Last edited by da6xsi06; 05 Jun 2014, 04:53:55.

Comment

The only thing I can think of is that if your IP switches a lot, it may jump on one that I have blocked. I have certain IPs blocked on G2IC because they are used by spammers. If you can view the site when you're not logged in, that's another story.

Comment

So I logged out to view the post and turns out I can see them but logged out. What gives, does that mean my ip is marked as spam? I only use my android to stay connected I don't use my pc anymore. What do I do to fix this, I can't help what wifi ip I use to log on.

Comment

I'm getting the "bad gateway" warning a lot again. When this was happening originally I thought it was due to mobile devices but this time it's happening on all my devices. Strange thing is that it seems to be thread specific. Some threads open fine, others get the warning message.
                            Track Project DB2 #896
                            LeMons Project DA9
                            My OG DA9, Wrecked, Stripped, R.I.P

Comment

I was getting it a lot too a couple weeks ago but as soon as I would sign out I could see them just fine. Does that work for you Colin?

Comment

Working...
                              X