What happened to the inbox here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the inbox here?

Did they remove the inbox for all accounts? I don't see mine and also it doesn't seem like I can send Private Messages to other members anymore?
    Can people send me any?

the feature never existed....

Comment

it needs to

Comment

or the ability to private message another user? I'm pretty sure that use to exist?

Comment

bring it up with neil...

Comment

Not gonna do it because people don't check their private messages. Use email.
            NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
            May 2017 ODOMETER: 605K km / 376K miles.
            ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

i'd much rather PMs than have someone in my email

Comment

Unfortunately for you Neil isn't going to change it. It's been this way for a long time and for good reason. I personally prefer email much much more, especially if you're selling on multiple forums at once. It would be nice if people were forced to display their email addresses when selling though. Fairly often people don't post their email in the ad and they do not make it available in their user profile.
                Track Project DB2 #896
                LeMons Project DA9
                My OG DA9, Wrecked, Stripped, R.I.P

Comment

you want people to be forced to use their email and i'd rather use a more private method..

can we start by deleting a thread if it doesnt have pics in it off the bat

Comment

Originally posted by integra_hot View Post
                    you want people to be forced to use their email and i'd rather use a more private method..
                    Yes. I don't see what the "privacy" issue is here. If you're buying/selling parts then you're going to be meeting in person, sharing phone numbers, sharing your address, sharing your email for paypal purposes...etc so giving someone your email address really doesn't seem like a big deal.
                    Track Project DB2 #896
                    LeMons Project DA9
                    My OG DA9, Wrecked, Stripped, R.I.P

Comment

still a personal preference

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                        Yes. I don't see what the "privacy" issue is here. If you're buying/selling parts then you're going to be meeting in person, sharing phone numbers, sharing your address, sharing your email for paypal purposes...etc so giving someone your email address really doesn't seem like a big deal.
                        What if your email is something like chunckykeasterlover53@gmail.com
                        Im sure that person would feel its a big deal lol

Comment

Whats wrong with a big ole booty to jump on?

da256d112d3a7f961af2cef64280df9077c326c028d16947f146a4f58e4208df.jpg

Comment

Working...
                          X