Thread: Boss Pyramid or Pyle which brand is better

swipester

Boss Pyramid or Pyle which brand is better

Don't tell me to get something else, its not for me. I am buying someone an in-dash cd player & speakers and Boss, Pyramid and Pyle are pretty much in the same price range. What I need to know is that which of the three is better? Does anybody have either product, even if it is not just cd player but subs, amps or spkrs.

Dralzor
    If it HAS to be one of those, i'd say pyramid. I wouldn't get one but if you only want one of those thats what I would go with.
    Thomas

G2IC Commander

Re: Boss Pyramid or Pyle which brand is better

Originally posted by swipester
    Don't tell me to get something else, its not for me. I am buying someone an in-dash cd player & speakers and Boss, Pyramid and Pyle are pretty much in the same price range. What I need to know is that which of the three is better? Does anybody have either product, even if it is not just cd player but subs, amps or spkrs.
    you gotta be kidding me. im usually open minded but this is too much. i can warrant my being an ass because you can probably find something much better for the same if not just a little more money. trust me, a tiny bit more to get a product 10x better is applicable to any budget. so how much are they exactly?

btw i think one of those companies owns the other..
    autozone online repair manual
    http://www.autozone.com/addVehicleId...leSelected.htm

supplement with haynes manual from pep boys (<$15). includes vital troubleshooting and maintenence schedules.

pics of all gsr rims

b-series dynos