Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I seriously give up on my car. please help(pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

code 12 says on the teg tips its a egr valve my car dont have an egr valve so im guessing its code 22 somewherein the vtec wiring

Comment

Originally posted by giovannie
      code 12 says on the teg tips its a egr valve my car dont have an egr valve so im guessing its code 22 somewherein the vtec wiring
      As you described it, it is code 12, not 22.

Comment

Originally posted by SiCivic99
        As you described it, it is code 12, not 22.
        its not 12 its 22 i recorded a video of it and brought the digicam to the honda dealer wher i used to work at the master tech said its 22.

Comment

Originally posted by giovannie
          its not 12 its 22 i recorded a video of it and brought the digicam to the honda dealer wher i used to work at the master tech said its 22.
          I don't doubt that. I just said as you described it its code 12. One slow blink, then two fast one = code 12. Two slow blinks and then two quick blinks = code 22. Read many Honda codes and it has always been that way. Slow blink = ones, quick blinks = tens.

Comment

thanks for your help thou.. now i have to figure out why my fan dont work.... why my tah dont work , and my vtec dont work other than that the thing drives good

Comment

you answered your own question....put the other axle in......on fornt wheel drive cars if you break an axle or dont have one in.....without an lsd all the power from the tranny is going to go to the easiest to move axle....being the one you dont have in so all your power is going right out that little hole you didnt fill with an axle...hope this helps

Comment

This happened to a friend of mine and what it was is the axles weren't fully cliped in so the tranny would work totally fine but no go. lift up the front tires and spin them if the opposite tire doesn't spin the axles aren't cliped in or the diff is gone. Try that if you haven't already.

Tommy

Comment

possibly the differential?..same thing happened to a buddy of mines up @ the race track, goes into gear, but the darn thing just doesnt move..snapped the differential...

Comment

here are some updates as of sunday nov 24 i finally got to put the suspension on.. i still dont know why my tach dont work. the car runs really good but the exception on it stil overheating. there are no leaks at all. i blew a fuel pressure regulator line cuz my stupid ass forgot to clamp it tight other than that i still got a code 22 but vtec works?

Comment

I seriously give up on my car. please help

have you tried both axles installed? If you only have one axle your diff will spin around it and the wheel will stay put, like being stuck in snow....

Comment

I have seen broken axels do that. if one axel breaks you can go in to any gear and the car wont move. not sure if this will fix your prob but its a thought. i work at a tranny shop and looks like your sure about the clutch. (also have seent he disc put in backwards and not sit right and caz tha same problem. Check these out maybe help you.

Comment

Wow I remember doing something like that with a throw-out bearing on a civic a LOOONG time ago...same result .. it drove out of the shop and came back on a wrecker ..very embarrasing!!
                          recheck the throw on the clutch arm between enguaged and disenguaged.. if the total throw is less than say 2.5 inches this could be what you did..

Comment

Working...
                          X