dc pedal assembly in da

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dc pedal assembly in da

I know I saw a post by Armed Ferret somewhere about installing the pedal assembly,CM,and lines of a DC2 to make a proper cable to hydro tranny conversion but I cant find it.Can someone help?Armed Ferret?
    Thanks

Does anyone know if I have to drill out the holes for the MC to go through the firewall or just drill out the mounting bolts and use the stock opening on the firewall from the clutch cable.

Comment

Well im pretty sure you dont as i have a rsx booster an master an dc2 peddles an i dint have to drill any thing it bolts right in. All you have do do is move some switches around so you can start your car. As the dc clutch peddle is differnt it does not have a spot for one of the sensor but it is eazy

Comment

How did you mount the clutch master if you didnt drill the holes for the studs of the mc?Do you have some pics?

Comment

im still running a cable

Comment

so there is no way you can have a DC pedals.DC2 had hydro transmissions with no cable.

Comment

It was one my shell wwhen i got it this is the peddle assy. I have Dc2 type Rx brake pedal (as well as gas and clutch) So i think they change out the clutch peddle assy. To use the cable one as this is not the da paddle assy.

Comment

??why whould u have a RSX MASTER if your still running cable.. the whole point of this thread is to convert.. right??

Comment

it just the way my car is set up you can look t my build thread it has pic of the master.

Comment

Comment

so your rhd?

Comment

yes sir

Comment

This Picture shows the pedal assembly of the DC2 and the second is for the DA.#36 of the DC2 pedals is the bracket for the clutch pedal and #33 on the second picture is the clutch pedal bracket for the DA.You can see the difference so it cant just bolt on.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by darkintegra View Post
                            I know I saw a post by Armed Ferret somewhere about installing the pedal assembly,CM,and lines of a DC2 to make a proper cable to hydro tranny conversion but I cant find it.Can someone help?Armed Ferret?
                            Thanks
                            Here you go:
                            http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90904
                            G2IC Forum Rules | G2IC Commerce Rules

Comment

Awsome thanks.I just wish I had some pics.The opening for the clutch cable where the MC needs to be mounted is very close to the wheel well.Not much space to mount it.Armed Ferret PLZ help....

Comment

Working...
                              X