MSD Ignition Upgrade b20b

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSD Ignition Upgrade b20b

hi there not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here we go i have problems with my stock ignition i want to run an MSD Ignition Upgrade like the msd Black Cap Rotor & Blaster SS Coil or should i go with the blaster2 coil i would like to maybe run a 6a or 6al ignition box in the future if i need to but not sure if i can use it on the blaster ss coil i know you can on the blaster2 coil just not sure on the blaster ss coil any help thanks.
    Last edited by rotorsport; 01 Feb 2010, 04:33:34. Reason: add some thing i forgot

what problems do you have with your ignition?? i would just replace whatever is defect with OEM. i know this isn't what your asking but the stock ignition is good until around 500hp. just trying to save you money and problems.

Comment

Originally posted by redtegra View Post
      what problems do you have with your ignition?? i would just replace whatever is defect with OEM. i know this isn't what your asking but the stock ignition is good until around 500hp. just trying to save you money and problems.
      redtegra is right plus msd ignition is a bunch of garbage we blew up 3 of their ignitions in 2 different cars!!! twice in a 89' civic hatch b16 turbo and once in a b20/vtec/turbo delsol! OEM ignition is the best!!

Comment

Working...
      X