Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because no one knows how to addentifie vtech heads man, slow your roll.

e: i also use a blackberry everyday, if i spelled like you do when i write my work e-mails, id be fired. just saying.

im sure there is a spell check option on your phone also, unless you have an old ass blackberry

Comment

Originally posted by OMG Its Weasel View Post
      because no one knows how to addentifie vtech heads man, slow your roll.

e: i also use a blackberry everyday, if i spelled like you do when i write my work e-mails, id be fired. just saying.

im sure there is a spell check option on your phone also, unless you have an old ass blackberry
      ahahahahhahaa

ignorannnnncceeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by emmasdaddy51307 View Post
        To decep. I know thers fucking power curves but when ur vtech power is the higher rpms n the turbo really doesn't start kicking in till 2500 r plus then u don't get the full affect form the turbo. U get some which will still be great but I guarantee if I put a b18a with turbo up against a ls vtec turbo same turbo set mind u it will smoke the b18a
        This pretty sums up why no one wants to bother answering your question.

Comment

im not saying shit about people not answering the original question. im saying shit to the jackasses who run there mouth on here for stupid shit. you all keep saying shit that im wrong in what im saying. if i am then correct me. i might be wrong. but when everything i read about vtec tells u its power is in higher rpms n non vtec is lower then the vtec in my mind should be better with a turbo then a non vtec. maybe i put it wrong. i have driven stock subaru wrx n eagle talons and both of there turbos dont start to kick in till the mid 2000 rpms. if my power peaks on my b18a1 around what 5400 and the vtech peaks around 6800. dont know those figures so dont quote me on the numbers then i come to the conclusion that a turbo would be even better with the vtec cause u have longer time with boost in each gear. if that is not correct then help me to understand where im wrong thats why the threads are started not for people that dont have a life to tallk shit, and yes my blackberry has spell check dumbass but when i type im not going to go back threw everything n fix it if u can understand what i meant. like i said get a life my job doesnt require me to send emails threw my phone. and please correct me where im wrong i rather someone tell me whats right so i can fix it then to keep going on thinking that im right n it be wrong when i build. like i said if vtec turbo is not better than non vtec turbo please explain i might have the way it works wrong but im sure im right with the out come

Comment

decep really i just realized u said power bands i didnt know we were talking about 2 strokes. ive never heard anyone use power bands unless they were talking about there dirt bike.

Comment

everything has a powerband whether it's 2 or 4 stroke turbo ro n/a......powerband is just the range where the engine starts to produce power to where it peaks i.e. a v-8's powerband would be from idle to say 4500 rpms or a b18a1 would be 1500 to 6300 rpms.

now with that in mind when going turbo yes you have to keep the engines powerband in mind but also turbo's have there own range of building power. so when choosing a turbo you dont want a turbo that will build boost past the engines power band. a gt35r can produce power to upwards around 9000 rpms so you dont want that on a stock b18a1. but it would work on a b18c1/v-tec. every turbo takes time to start spooling/building boost and usually 2000 rpms is about typical with the bigger turbo's starting at upwards of 4000 rpms and if you want your power at low rpms say below 6500 rpms you need to find a turbo that will build power within that powerband.

so in short you dont need 10000rpms to build power or to boost it especially if the engines powerband only goes to 6500 rpms. you can have a reasonably powerful, turboed car and shift at 6500-7000 rpms

Comment

Ok this thread is not going to go on since the OP can't make a post without insulting others.

Feel free to make a new thread when you have CALMED down.
                G2IC Forum Rules | G2IC Commerce Rules

Comment

Working...
                X