This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using the b20 motor but can i still run obd 0

i need to do a swap also and was thinking of using the b20 motor because i can get it cheap but can i still run obd 0 because i dont want to go obd1 its just my daily any info helps

thank you

Comment

you sure can you just have to switch the distributer (not clue how to spell that) over along with the manifold and injectors and wiring harness and I think that covers it !

Comment

but since the b20 is a 2.0 will i have issues the performance of the engine

Comment

nope, you can even use your stock ecu just swap the intake mani with injectors and engine harness and your good

Comment

Originally posted by stubbyda91 View Post
            nope, you can even use your stock ecu just swap the intake mani with injectors and engine harness and your good
            yea i figured that but just wanted to be on the safe side

Comment

any other info would help

Comment

Search. This topic has seriously been beat to death on here.

Comment

I have been searching but haven,t came across any

Comment

Well you obviously aren't searching hard enough. I know I've personally posted in at least three threads regarding this topic, it's gotten to the point that the same questions are asked over and over and over. So now, I tell people to search. Nobody spoonfed me information. Google is a useful tool as well...

Comment

Originally posted by mrpenny View Post
                      Well you obviously aren't searching hard enough. I know I've personally posted in at least three threads regarding this topic, it's gotten to the point that the same questions are asked over and over and over. So now, I tell people to search. Nobody spoonfed me information. Google is a useful tool as well...

Dude relax yourself I'm not askin to be spoon fed jus askin for info on my build and if you don't like it then don't reply back

Comment

Originally posted by rayzda View Post
                        Dude relax yourself I'm not askin to be spoon fed jus askin for info on my build and if you don't like it then don't reply back
                        That doesn't make any sense... You aren't asking to be spoonfed, but you're asking for info? I'd say that's the same thing there chief. If you wanted the information, it you would have taken you less time to go out and search (you can say you have, but I know you didn't) instead of waiting for someone to come reply to your thread. Oh, and I'm going to definitely reply to every retarded "HOW DO I SWAP A B20, D'her" thread. There is pages upon pages of these lazy/unnecessary threads, and mods need to start closing them.

Comment

Plus, what's the point of people even answering these threads if someone is just going to post up THE SAME exact question three days later? Seriously, just search my username in this forum and you'll see all the B20 threads pop

Comment

Originally posted by mrpenny View Post
                            Plus, what's the point of people even answering these threads if someone is just going to post up THE SAME exact question three days later? Seriously, just search my username in this forum and you'll see all the B20 threads pop
                            Honestly u have no life if ur gonna be on here crying like a baby about this go do something with ur self chief get off my nut sack u hallway monitor

Comment

Working...
                            X