Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hydren

has any one ever put or know any one that has put a hydren kit on there g2

Did you mean Hydrogen? HHO gas would be the proper term.

I Haven't heard of anyone doing it to an Integra yet.
    http://www.hhoforums.com/ is a good resource.
    I built a small HH0 torch for shits and giggles. My main problem so far is heat buildup. If I had beater car I'd be more likely to try it. Its something I wouldn't want to do to my Interga. Maybe I should get another late 80s Accord. Too many ideas and too little time. Life is a bitch. Good luck and if you do decide to do it please document it and share the results.

Comment

ya thats what i ment and why wouldnt you do it to ur teg whats the pros and cons of it

Comment

Pros:
        Increased fuel mileage
        Bragging rights

Cons:
        Serious risk of burning your shit to the ground
        Risk of overheating the engine from too much HHO, too much will melt the engine.
        Its unproven technology, I'm sure plenty of people would debate me on this. Lets call it experimental for sake of argument.

Why I don't do it to my Integra? I'm trying to keep this car a long time as a collector car. Its about as clean as it gets for 20 years old. 20 years from now its going to be a classic. Did I mention its never seen road salt? I don't drive it a whole lot or for long distances so improving the gas mileage is a moot point.

Doing HHO to a beat up 20 plus year old car that costs $500 in the first place would be a better option. If I kill the car then its nothing to kick myself or loose sleep over.

Comment

good point thanx for the info man

Comment

Working...
          X