B18c1 GSR what to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B18c1 GSR what to do?

So I started this thread on JDMU and figured id post it here as well to get some input from different people and DA lovers.

I recently bought a GSR motor when i was looking for a head for an ls/v swap. I want to build this motor up to be my daily driver but to have fun as well. I want to build a versitile car so i can do a little of everything with it from track to strip to canyon runner to my daily driver. Ive never built a motor before so im learning alot as i go along and i want to learn as much as i possibly can. I dont know where to go with this build im in denver so im building for high altitude which leans me towards boost. what i need to know is what internals i shoul be looking at using etc. I want to do a complete rebuild for the learning process as well as just knowing it is a quality built motor. any help what so ever is appreciated im oped to different opponions. Realise im just learning im not asking for someone to map me out a build I just want to know whats good and whats not. Thanks

Blaster

You listed a multitude of priorities: daily drive, have fun with, boost, ....
    Rank your priorities in a list.

Comment

I stated that I want an all around versitile car. I want a motor build surrounding being able to have fun niot compete at the track or hit the strip and post some ok numbers but have a daily driver. Im in denver mile above sea level so boost will be my friend but i dont know the first thing about turbo cams verses NA cams or even turbo sizing for that matter. Just looking for some input on cams to pistons to turbo size to what all i can do with whats in front of me.

Comment

Working...
      X