Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone in the CFL area have a ECU that I can use for a minute to see if mine is bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in the CFL area have a ECU that I can use for a minute to see if mine is bad?

I have a CEL that stays on, went thru the Helms TS and gotten to the part where I have to check voltages and continuity at the ECU harness. I dont have the "honda test harness" and my multimeter probes are too big to fit in there.

So I was hoping someone could bring their car/ECU by for 15 minutes so I could plug in it and see if the CEL goes away.

thanks!
    LOVE = 1992 Aztec GS-R #000070

Dwayne

Did you try Steve M? I think he's still in the general Orlando area.
    NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
    ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

steve has everything.... he can help you, hes just super busy all the time....

Comment

thanks! what is his username?

Dwayne

Comment

email me and i'll hook you up. he doesnt go on here at all really...

spoopr101 yahoo

Comment

no response from Steve, but I got someone from HT to bring over 2 ECUS and plug them in and I still get the solid CEL. So I either need to get a multimeter with smaller probes or one of those test harnesses....

Dwayne

Comment

sorry to hear that. steve is usually good about helping people.

Comment

Working...
              X