How are you keeping your car cool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How are you keeping your car cool?

hey guys, I am curious of what cooling set ups everyone is running to keep their cars cool. I have a turbo car and like to keep my engine bay as cool as possible.

I am running a Password JDM EG civic half radiator triple core, with an OEM thermostat, High flow slim fan (1200cfm), and a custom made shroud to make the radiator more efficient.

I am curious of everyone else's set ups so I can get an idea on how to keep my radiator cooler with the downpipe being right there. Thank you

Are you overheating or are your temp higher than normal? Which front bumper do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by DA_all_day View Post
      Are you overheating or are your temp higher than normal? Which front bumper do you have?
      My temps are higher than I would like 190-200 usually. I have the 92-93 front bumper and I cut out the grill/fins area

Comment

Normal operating temp is 195deg, so it sounds like you're right in the range you should be. It's a long read but there's tons of good info here: http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=3117887

Seems like you're doing good so far though, and having a turbo + small radiator you're definitely at a disadvantage to start with so that's good news thus far.
        Track Project DB2 #896
        LeMons Project DA9
        My OG DA9, Wrecked, Stripped, R.I.P

Comment

Working...
        X