aftermarket oil pan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aftermarket oil pan

It appears that I've hit the oil pan one too many times. I think it's time for a replacement. I see a couple aftermarket ones: Doorman, Spectra, SKP, but does anyone have any recommendations on what to get or what to avoid due to fitment, quality etc?
    NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
    ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

I like my Moroso 20911, good quality, sturdy construction and good fitment.

Comment

Thanks. I didn't think about trying Summit. I bought the Spectra HOP06A already and it came 2 days ago. Built in Canada so I'm hoping for some good build quality. Will install this weekend.
      ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

The Spectra pan fit great with a new Fel-Pro gasket. No leaks after some short drives. Recommended!

Comment

Still no leaks. Highly recommend this. I'm glad I purchased two.

Comment

Working...
          X