This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

desperate need of help plz.....

i have a problem on my 92 ls with the radiator hoses. i have blowin out bout 4 hoses now, y r these blowing. i replaced one tonight and it held fine then once i got up round 70 another hose just blew. it was the hose that goes into the firewall. it busted right at the block off of that spout that its on. is my water pump going out and causeing some kind of preasure issue or what. i need help asap

if it goes into the firewall, that means it goes to the heater core. is it the inlet or the outlet. Long hose or short hose w the valve.

Comment

Comment

the one on the heater core was right by the block but ive blown out like 4 hoses in the past 2 weeks, could my water pump be goin out and causeing this or is it just cause they old?? cause it held fine until i got one it in 2nd and then i could see the temp guage rise and then when i looked under the hood, boom there was a hoLE

Comment

Alright im confused which hose and firewall side or engine block side

Comment

ok hose A had a hole in it, the long hose coming out of the heater core had a hole in it, whats makin them blow

Comment

Working...
            X