Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90tEgLs
    replied
    wow some one seems a little butt hurt i didnt try to blame anyone.i knew it wasnt axles so i asked for other input and this is the second tranny this car has had and i get all the fluids flushed once a year and check them as needed.and if i could direct you all who say to search to my first post then u would see i did search.also i was trying to gather more info if u noticed that i was asking for what else it might be.so u wanna get all pissy and call names like just about every other socalled "og" member or asshole then you go right ahead.

Leave a comment:

• RiccyLSR
    replied
    I always find that going straight to the search button if any are always the best thing to do or at least u wont get flame if u dont know wtf u doing u know. I also like to pinpoint my own problem and learn as i go from others input etc. Some people are just either too lazy to search or want someone to respond as if its a live chat support thing lol......

Depending how u type what u need to search for in the archive section becoz u will never get any results in the recent section so ur best bet is try the archive.

example; if u are looking for something related to IDLE PROBLEM
    then dont just type in idle problem, more like try these also

Idle jump, Jumping Idle, High Idle, Bouncing Tach, Bouncing Idle, Rough Idle, Weird Idle etc u will yeild more result rather that getting ur ass flame anyway lol but good luck to whom it may concern. Newbies!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    lmfao, sucks for this guy... my mounts are bad too, and i was all up on that search button, found this this and it was hilarious

PS: quit being such pussys and saying things so nicely lol!!! if somones stupid-TELL THEM THEY SUCK!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    sounds like a lack of maintance anyway. if he didnt want to fix a mount, probably never flushed or changed the tranny fluid. oh well.

Leave a comment:

• .J.
    replied
    Loser,
    Are you really trying to blame us, those that took the time to help you with a problem that we can only understand based on your OWN description?

You asked about one of the most common problems and symptoms associated with front wheel drive Hondas and rather then those of us who should have directed you to the search button we tried to help.

Everytime your response was claiming that couldn't be the problem, when it very easily and most likely, would be the issue. If you aren't going to participate with solving your own problem, i.e. gaining more information or asking better questions, then you deserve your fate!

J.

Leave a comment:

• 90tEgLs
    replied
    ok so my transmission went out today i really doubt it went out due to a bad cv joint or mounts. </thread>

Leave a comment:

• .J.
    replied
    90Teg,
    Listen man, it can't be that many things that we can diagnose from the internet. You asked what it COULD be, you know that you currently have at least one of the SUGGESTIONS present, and then you ask "what else can it be?"

It's very possible that the problem got worse because one of the other mounts that wasn't broken before is "also" broken because you didn't get around to fixing the original.

FIX THE MOUNTS, AND IF THAT DOESN'T CURE THE PROBLEM, THEN COME BACK AND ASK AGAIN! IF ITS A MATTER OF MONEY THEN GET INSERTS JUST TO GIVE THE MOTOR SOME SUPPORT! IF YOU WAIT TOO LONG, IT WILL BE OTHER ISSUES, LIKE CV JOINTS AND AXLES.
    J.

Leave a comment:

• 90tEgLs
    replied
    no ones else have an idea on what else it might be?

Leave a comment:

• 90tEgLs
    replied
    ok my mounts have been shot for a while ya it causes a "constant" vibrating. so while the car is vibrating down the road and it shifts from 2nd to 3rd it makes a seprate vibration unlike even the worst mounts have done.no extra vibrating from 1st to 2nd no extra vibrating from 3rd to forth.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    well my situation is frustrating, my mounts are good excpet the front mount, and i just put new axles. so i guess ill do the half shaft

Leave a comment:

• japanjay
    replied
    Not tryign to change the subject, but what he said made me laugh, "like a subwoofer under my ass." I dont laugh at many things that people say, but I found that very amusing.

Leave a comment:

• .J.
    replied
    No offense my man, but I'm not going to waste my time trying to answer as specific a question as that one. Fix your mounts, forgot the axles for now, and I'll bet you it fixes the problem!
    J.

Leave a comment:

• 90tEgLs
    replied
    my mounts are shot i know this,but this only happens when it shifts between 2nd and 3rd. y if it was axles would it only shake between those 2 gears and not the others?

Leave a comment:

• .J.
    replied
    I can promise you both, no matter what your symptoms regarding vibrations, that its either motor mounts or axles. Don't make it more complicated then it needs to be, but the chances of it being anything else is small.

Good Luck,
    J.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    well then sounds like a motor mount for you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X