Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC FS: DA9 Part Out - RSR, Ogle Sport, JDM , ST

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BC FS: DA9 Part Out - RSR, Ogle Sport, JDM , ST

    Email me @ yarrow55@hotmail.com I never check this site.

    All parts are in Vancouver, BC.

    - 92-93 Amber bumper lights - $35
    - Ogle Sport C-Pillar Bar - $175 (Rare OG Status)
    - Ogle Sport Rear Strut Bar - $150 (Rare OG Status)
    - JDM 92 Spec Tail Lights - $150 (Rare, not as common as the 90 spec)
    - 90-91 OEM Mud Flaps - $25
    - ST 22 mm rear sway bar - $75 (no end-links or brackets, just the bar)

    - JDM Fender Markers - SOLD
    - 90-91 Amber bumper lights - SOLD
    - 92-93 Type R style front Lip - SOLD
    - RSR Exmag GT2 Catback Exhaust - SOLD
    - JDM 1 Pieces - SOLD
    - K&N Drop-in filter - SOLD







    Last edited by g2surgen; 20 May 2013, 09:10:05.

  • #2
    What condition are the 92-93 amber bumper lights in?

    Any pics of the 92-93 "type -r" lip?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BBP-GS DA View Post
      What condition are the 92-93 amber bumper lights in?

      Any pics of the 92-93 "type -r" lip?

      Whats ur email?

      I will send you pics, I can even meet in abby.

      Comment


      • #4
        Not to be a prick, but http://www.raceinspired.com/p-2296-r...1990-1993.aspx

        Your asking price seems a bit high, even if it is discontinued.

        Comment


        • #5
          ogle rear strut shipping to m6s4v3?

          Comment


          • #6
            Interested in the tails... Send pics to jsilagan@hotmail.com if any...thx

            Comment


            • #7
              $245 shipped + paypal fees

              Originally posted by kappaboi View Post
              ogle rear strut shipping to m6s4v3?

              Comment


              • #8
                Pics sent.

                Originally posted by kikkoman23 View Post
                Interested in the tails... Send pics to jsilagan@hotmail.com if any...thx

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by unified112 View Post
                  Not to be a prick, but http://www.raceinspired.com/p-2296-r...1990-1993.aspx

                  Your asking price seems a bit high, even if it is discontinued.
                  What is your offer then?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Whoa dude, you're still around? How ya been? Good luck with all your sales!
                    MANGO POWER!!!


                    sigpic


                    It is MY CREATION.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by E-DA9 View Post
                      Whoa dude, you're still around? How ya been? Good luck with all your sales!
                      Hey Mango!

                      I am doing good! How about you?

                      Ya, I parted my old DA back in 07', bought all the parts back for another DA build, but now I am going to build a DC2.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by g2surgen View Post
                        Hey Mango!

                        I am doing good! How about you?

                        Ya, I parted my old DA back in 07', bought all the parts back for another DA build, but now I am going to build a DC2.
                        It was Andrew right? (Sorry if I got it wrong!)

                        Good to hear you're still building cars! Mango's been retired as I was getting emotionally exhausted trying to fix it item after item, and then a chance came along for me to buy a new car which if I didn't take would pass me by....so I bought a 2011 VW GTI, did an APR stage 1 tune on it (256hp). However I miss Mango like mad but it still sees the occasional sunshine! Was gonna think about building it up to be a track car, but that is going to have to wait as I have other priorities. The wife and I are expecting a baby boy soon...who knows....maybe (HOPEFULLY ) he will care to do a full restore on it! haha

                        Mind you, I think I am going to start to flag down any NSX I see when I'm in my GTI and ask them if they want to trade cars...LOL

                        So do you have your DC2 yet?
                        MANGO POWER!!!


                        sigpic


                        It is MY CREATION.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It's Brandon (no worries).

                          It is on a boat from Japan ATM. Should be here next week. I hope it is all in one piece! hahaha

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by g2surgen View Post
                            it's brandon (no worries).

                            It is on a boat from japan atm. Should be here next week. I hope it is all in one piece! Hahaha
                            doh!

                            Rhd???????????
                            MANGO POWER!!!


                            sigpic


                            It is MY CREATION.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Sorry I haven't been able to get online in awhile. My email address is kevinewert@shaw.ca

                              Send me pics of everything you have for sale

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X