Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BC: Spoon, Mugen, JDM, Rays, Integra parts....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC: Spoon, Mugen, JDM, Rays, Integra parts....

Lots of pics here ----> http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...parts_21185410

I have these items for sale locally. If you wish to pay by Paypal will split the fees as Paypal helps out both the seller and buyer. I am also listing on Fitfreak, Team-Integra, and Honda-Tech so first come first served. PM works best as it goes straight to my email.
    Last edited by BMXman; 02 Jan 2014, 06:39:54. Reason: updated sold items

Can you email me some pic of the Mugen knobs and ray lugs @ richymitch925@aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by DA Darkside View Post
      Can you email me some pic of the Mugen knobs and ray lugs @ richymitch925@aol.com
      All the pics are in the link in my 1st post.

Comment

can i get some more pictures of the tokico blues with the springs on them? i didnt see the springs in the pictures... thanks! Mapa7013@yahoo.com

Comment

Is that pwjdm jumper harness still available? If so, its the harness for the 1 pieces right?

Comment

can u shoot me an email , im interested in a few things edgargandara@yahoo.com

Comment

I can take a pic of the springs sure.

Comment

Originally posted by DA_all_day View Post
                Is that pwjdm jumper harness still available? If so, its the harness for the 1 pieces right?
                the harness is on hold as I have a potential buyer for the 1 pc lights and harness.

Comment

Originally posted by mugenguy View Post
                  can u shoot me an email , im interested in a few things edgargandara@yahoo.com

I'm not sure why you're asking me to send you an email. Send me a PM of what you want and we can go from there.

Comment

Interested in 1 piece headlights. pm'd on H-T

Comment

Originally posted by mapa1229 View Post
                      can i get some more pictures of the tokico blues with the springs on them? i didnt see the springs in the pictures... thanks! Mapa7013@yahoo.com
                      Springs are sold!

Comment

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE....ALL PARTS LOCATED ON VANCOUVER ISLAND!
                        Spoon SW388 15x6.5, 4x100, 35 offset. Completely restored!! $1500/obo

Mugen MR5 15x6.5, 4x100, 45 offset w/ Hankook Optimo 4S tires $1000/obo No lug caps.

Mugen MR5 15x6.5, 4x100, 35 offset with lug caps, no tires $1200/obo

Used Drag DR16 wheel set. 17x7, 40 offset. The tires are Continental Extreme Contact 205/40/17. SOLD

Used Mugen Shift knob Black $70/obo SOLD
                        New Rays Lugnuts $100/obo SOLD
                        New OEM Honda civic SI floor mats $95/obo
                        Used JDM Integra Type R lower control arms. $75/obo
                        New JDM CTR N1 crank pulley $80/obo SOLD
                        New Goodridge SS brake line for 90-93 Integra $120/obo
                        Used AEM cam gear for SOHC engines $40/obo
                        Used OEM Headlighs for 09+ Honda Fit Sport $375/obo
                        Used OEM tallights for 09+ Honda fit $100/obo
                        New Eibach pro springs for 09+ Honda Fit $215/obo
                        New Suspension Tech. rear sway bar for EF Civics $185/obo
                        Near New Tokico blue shocks for 90-93 Integra $200/obo less than 1000K on them.
                        New Blackworks Lower control arms for Integra $145/obo
                        New Blackworks lower tie bar for Integra $95/obo
                        New Front Powerslot Rotors for 1990 and up Integra or 09 and up Honda fit $100/obo SOLD
                        Password JDM Headlight jumper harness $20/obo SOLD
                        JDM 1PC headlights for 90-93 Integra. Great condition $300/obo SOLD

More pics
                        http://s747.photobucket.com/user/bmx...?sort=3&page=1
                        Last edited by BMXman; 08 Jan 2014, 03:37:54. Reason: updated prices and items sold

Comment

Working...
                        X