No announcement yet.

CA- this is it part out..jdm 1pc. Armrest. Lots of goodies. Will ship some

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the steering wheel setup for sale or not..i saw your post you say its not but you edited the OP and it's till listed...

Comment

Originally posted by integra_hot View Post
      is the steering wheel setup for sale or not..i saw your post you say its not but you edited the OP and it's till listed...
      I forgot to delete that.

Comment

Wow, I'm surprised WingsWest made a rep of the GSR spoiler! How much shipped to 91792 for the leather top portion of the usdm armrest? Email me at iogearz@ yahoo.com Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by iogearz View Post
          Wow, I'm surprised WingsWest made a rep of the GSR spoiler! How much shipped to 91792 for the leather top portion of the usdm armrest? Email me at iogearz@ yahoo.com Thanks!
          I think it's wings west. I'm not sure. I seen wings west body kits for the EF and they usually say wings west. But this one. It feels original like a da spoiler but the 3rd brake light cannot come off light the db2 or xsi.

But you got mail

Comment

Got the armrest top on Wed. Thanks! Feedback left.

For sure, the way they labeled it is their theme. I know what you mean, they usually put their logo on the inside of side skirts. I forgot if they did that for lips also. Might have to check my old photos of a lip kit I had.

That's weird that the LED strip can't come off. It's molded in huh?

Comment

thanks got the armrest and emblems great condition.

Comment

How much for the 1 piece headlight shipped to 94134?

Comment

Working...
                X