TX GS-R Parts and other stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TX GS-R Parts and other stuff

I have a couple of items for sale that I no longer need that may be of some value to others.
    92-93 GSR gears with Synchrotech carbon syncros 300
    YS1 Trans case 150
    GSR rear hatch glass, doesn't have the holes like the normal DA's do for third brake light. 100
    Speedfactory 2.5" turn down muffler 50
    Short ram intake - more than you can afford
    All of the glass for the car, less windshield. - no idea

Everything is in Houston, willing to ship some items. I can take pictures for those interested. Willing to trade for track tires, beers, etc... Not sure how to price alot of this.
    Current Car

OH and a legitimate Hytech header, dented, needs some attention
    Current Car

Comment

Can I get some pictures of the SpeedFactory 2.5" turndown? And are you willing to ship it?

Comment

Originally posted by stoopid_1 View Post
        Can I get some pictures of the SpeedFactory 2.5" turndown? And are you willing to ship it?
        I can't upload any photos to the forum, and it was down the weekend that I took the pictures. Can you let me know an email and I'll email you? Yes, I can ship.
        Current Car

Comment

timfarrell1187@gmail.com

Just send the pictures to my email and about what you think shipping would be. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by billabongrob View Post
            I have a couple of items for sale that I no longer need that may be of some value to others.
            92-93 GSR gears with Synchrotech carbon syncros 300
            Is it a complete GSR gear-set with shafts, carbon sychros, synchro sleeves, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by 1stGENGSR View Post
              Is it a complete GSR gear-set with shafts, carbon sychros, synchro sleeves, etc?
              Yes
              Current Car

Comment

I’m definitely interested. I’ll be sending you a PM as soon as I figure how to do so.

Comment

Is there a way to send Private Messages on this forum? I can’t figure out how to do so, if there is... If not, please let me know how to contact you. Thanks -Mike

Comment

No. Go ahead and email my username at gmail dot com
                    Current Car

Comment

Will do. I’ll be in touch within the next few days. Thanks.

Comment

I sent you an email, please let me know if you got it or not, when you have a chance.

Comment

Might be interested in the YS1 case to swap my s4c internals into.. Hopefully you're still around..?

Comment

Working...
                          X