X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VA: black interior for DB1

Name: Rob
    contact: email robert.misfeldt@gmail.com or text/call 757 412 9951

Im looking for a set of rear seats and all 4 door panels in black. needs to be power options. Thank you.
    Originally posted by jdecks23
    Especially in the Honda scene where people are cheap, do things in distaste and move on quickly. It takes a real tuner to have a vision and make it a reality. There is no better feeling than looking at your own car and feeling like "damn this is exactly what I wanted it to be." In my mind real tuners build timeless cars - not trendy ones, that means it will give you and observers the same feeling over time whether it's 3 or 20 years from now.

like these? $150 plus shipping
    Attached Files

Comment

I appreciate you replying however I was looking for those 5 years ago. lol. I found them already. you still involved with your car (still have it?)
      Originally posted by jdecks23
      Especially in the Honda scene where people are cheap, do things in distaste and move on quickly. It takes a real tuner to have a vision and make it a reality. There is no better feeling than looking at your own car and feeling like "damn this is exactly what I wanted it to be." In my mind real tuners build timeless cars - not trendy ones, that means it will give you and observers the same feeling over time whether it's 3 or 20 years from now.

Comment

Working...
      X