Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=Zobt7OP_aRw

Comment

1st race in car. Need more setup and seat time in the car as we had only 3 laps in it for driving experience in the new car. Brakes are overboosted and shift linkage has slop for days causing an errant 2 to 3 multiple times.

Comment

Race #2 of 3 at Mid Ohio last weekend. Crazy start scenario, caused the car to get back up. Likewise, the car had an pretty hard impact with another car on track so I'm picking up a new bumper reinforcement and bumper cover next week. We won the 3rd race.

We weren't going to be able to run NASA National Championships, but some of our friends paid to have us go, so we are running at NASA Championships at Mid Ohio. We are frantically trying to get the 3rd gear trans issue remedied in the annoying stock S1 trans. I swapped in a new(used) 15/16" brake booster and master cylinder to try to improve the brakes, which have some issue. We are borrowing some 15x9s up front to run 225/45 Hoosiers for Nats. We are ATTEMPTING to have a friend put a Quaife LSD in, however we didn't have a budget to run a 4.93 final drive . Hopefully we can piece it together in time to be ready for Nats. I'm hoping we can be competitive and run 1:40s at Mid Ohio, however it's going to be tough to get a championship without a final drive unfortunately. We will try though.

Comment

Working...
        X