Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish this was on a weekend.

Comment

meanwhile this was posted in 2013........

Comment

hey rob want to try this agian im down

Comment

Originally posted by Tuanx2o9 View Post
          I rarely see any mod DA out here. Only one I've seen is the matte olive'ish with sticker bomb fenders. Are you guys part of that crew?

No.

Originally posted by akkinup View Post
          hey rob want to try this agian im down

Im down. Its summer time and I have a DA to drive again. Wanna shoot for sometime in august?
          Originally posted by jdecks23
          Especially in the Honda scene where people are cheap, do things in distaste and move on quickly. It takes a real tuner to have a vision and make it a reality. There is no better feeling than looking at your own car and feeling like "damn this is exactly what I wanted it to be." In my mind real tuners build timeless cars - not trendy ones, that means it will give you and observers the same feeling over time whether it's 3 or 20 years from now.

Comment

There is a show coming up on the 26th of July from 10am-3pm over there on Holland Rd/ S Plaza

Comment

Originally posted by Tuanx2o9 View Post
              There is a show coming up on the 26th of July from 10am-3pm over there on Holland Rd/ S Plaza

This at the Kroger?
              Especially in the Honda scene where people are cheap, do things in distaste and move on quickly. It takes a real tuner to have a vision and make it a reality. There is no better feeling than looking at your own car and feeling like "damn this is exactly what I wanted it to be." In my mind real tuners build timeless cars - not trendy ones, that means it will give you and observers the same feeling over time whether it's 3 or 20 years from now.

Comment

O'Reilly auto parts

Comment

sounds good. Im gonna try to make this then.

Comment

I will try to come out also

Comment

how about over at Mount Trashmore?

Comment

Working...
                      X