my rhd project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my rhd project

whats going on guys i had a lot of DA's so i bought a clip about 2 1/2 years ago and just been waiting on the right shell well i just picked one up for $200 its not bad only if they left it horizon gray . and didnt paint all the molding on the car and the door panels blue as the car anyways its about time i get this thing moving try to get it done !!!

its came a long way a lot of work going into this thing i painted the bay m3 blue but its going back to the horizon gray and so it the car idk why the person painted the car that ugly blue
    Attached Files

i have more pics i just have to delete some of the pics that i have posted on here years ago

Comment

im in and i tried looking for your before but couldnt find it bro lol i guess i dont have to look anymore haha

Comment

my photo uploader is giving me problems and im trying to figure out how to delete old pics

Comment

sorry my pics are out of order the painted bay pic is the last pic i took
          Attached Files

Comment

need this thing done feel like a crackhead fiendin to drive it

Comment

did somethings to my bay booster is in wiper motor and started the brakes

Comment

ordered a lot of parts my engine harness should be here next week just got my t mount from honda just have to go pick my bearings up from honda for my motor and then its games time to build and drop the motor in

Comment

just something small
                  Attached Files

Comment

what kind of engine harness did you order? does the car have a JDM cabin harness/doors to bay harness?

Comment

Originally posted by RHD View Post
                      what kind of engine harness did you order? does the car have a JDM cabin harness/doors to bay harness?

yea i order the stock xsi engine harness since my clip came with the dash and cabin harness i just have to splice in the rear of the car by the front seats since thats where they cut it on my rhd clip i got

Comment

Originally posted by jdmDAkid View Post
                        yea i order the stock xsi engine harness since my clip came with the dash and cabin harness i just have to splice in the rear of the car by the front seats since thats where they cut it on my rhd clip i got
                        good man.. modifying a us spec harness to work on the RHD cabin is a nightmare and a half man.

Comment

Originally posted by RHD View Post
                          good man.. modifying a us spec harness to work on the RHD cabin is a nightmare and a half man.
                          I find this so funny I dont see how it is a NIGHTMARE as I have it done with the jdm climate control working off a U.S. harness

Comment

Originally posted by darussianone View Post
                            I find this so funny I dont see how it is a NIGHTMARE as I have it done with the jdm climate control working off a U.S. harness
                            It was in reference to the engine harness. there are extra plugs on the JDM harness that are not present on the USDM engine harness.

Comment

Ok I got it

Comment

Working...
                              X