Should I keep my DB1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I keep my DB1?

I put it up for sale my 1991 Acura Integra LS 4-door a DB1. Under the hood it has a B20VTEC. The wheels are Work Equip 03(I think they are reps because there is no center cap for them). I bought the car like in November when the tags got expired in November 2016. I have the car for like almost 2 months. It just been sitting in my driveway. Here are the pictures to it.

What you guy's think should I keep it and transfer it to my daily driver? Fix it up little by little.

Nice Car! Definitely keep it

Comment

I was thinking the same thing with mine and decided to keep it. The sedans are becoming harder and harder to find in decent condition. It's a classic keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthbeam View Post
        Nice Car! Definitely keep it
        Thanks. Yeah I've been debating for the longest time if I should keep it.

Comment

I mean, what's stopping you from keeping it?
          NEIL B. - 1991 DA945. Owner since 1997.
          ANYONE CAN BUY A NEW CAR. IT TAKES A TRUE ENTHUSIAST TO BREATHE LIFE INTO AN OLDER ONE.

SUPPORT G2IC BY VISITING THE G2IC STORE TO GET OFFICIAL G2IC CLOTHING AND DECALS

Comment

Originally posted by N FUL FX View Post
            I mean, what's stopping you from keeping it?
            What stopping me before were amount of funds I have. It were very little until I got the job from Toyota as a Lube Technician. So I'm able to keep her now. I were trying to delete my For Sale thread of my DB1 but I don't know how to do it.

Comment

Working...
            X