No announcement yet.

BLKACK1's Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finnaly took the 16 inch enkies with the cord showing tires that have been in the garage for months collecting dust and providing what looked to be a stable enviorment for a couple of spiders and had the tires stripped from them the other day. There in pretty bad shape as to the fact all four rims have a serius case of rash on the edges.

future plans inlcude cleaning up the rashing and have them powdercoated. what color is still up in the air, something dark most deffinatly though

Improvement over the old?

only time will tell

Also managed to get a couple of pics of her in all her shitty paint glory.

Even better yet, one more photo shoot with MRPenny before the snow moves in

Last edited by BLKACK1; 06 Apr 2010, 17:12:38.

Comment

• Since you've got the pics up here, I might as well throw these up:

Comment

• And a couple more:

Comment

• Wow looking hella good guys. lol @ b11

Comment

• Originally posted by Deceptakhan View Post
            Wow looking hella good guys. lol @ b11
            Thanks man! Got to have a little MOTAvation

Comment

• Originally posted by mrpenny View Post
              Thanks man! Got to have a little MOTAvation
              sometimes it takes MORE than a little MOTAvation

Comment

• nice pics guys, ill make it out next time...that might be spring though.

Those wheels are looking nice - way to resurrect.

What's up with this though:
                Originally posted by BLKACK1 View Post
                Improvement over the old?
                you rockin some new wheels or am i jsut drunk and can't tell a photoshop?

oh yea, you guys should bur out your licenses plates. i dunno why but everyone does it. maybe they'te just paranoid from smoking too much weed though, ha

Comment

• Originally posted by BobLobLaw View Post
                  nice pics guys, ill make it out next time...that might be spring though.

Those wheels are looking nice - way to resurrect.

What's up with this though:

you rockin some new wheels or am i jsut drunk and can't tell a photoshop?

oh yea, you guys should bur out your licenses plates. i dunno why but everyone does it. maybe they'te just paranoid from smoking too much weed though, ha

what can I say about that post. I know, How about I just spit captain & coke all over my computer from laughing so hard

those are old news man, but apperently you didnt get that memo

Well just when I thought she would go up for the winter time in great running condition, I decided to drive her to work one more time last sunday and out of the blue on my way . I notice there is a second or so delay in the throttle from when I press my foot down on the pedal to when the car actually accelerates. and this happens with every change of gear all the way to the job isnt that how it goes just when thing are going great, bam, right back at square one.

with the help of mrpenny, we diagnosed the TPS to be out of spec.

.226closed thr/4.06 full thr

now I now when the motor was installed that the TPS was set withing spec.
                  .48 closed thr/4.46 full thr.

being omni power is known for its solid products, im going to chalk this one up to operator/installer error *caugh*ME*caugh* and the fact that I didn't (and should have) used loctite in order to ensure there would be no movement in the sensors position. Now that I know what the problem is I just need to find time to fix it and make sure that resovles the issure

Comment

• i must say man man i envy you i just turned 21 and am getting ready to move out into an apartment but there is nothing i want more in this world then to have a bad ass garage and a project car like that man your car is a beauty and you have not only inspired me but also gave me great ideas ( like the thread cleaning) i cant wait i just put my first engine in my 92 gsr she is my daily driverand once i move out im gonna look for a project car. and hopefully ill be banking enough cash to support my lavish auto spending

Comment

• Originally posted by integra_chef View Post
                      i must say man man i envy you i just turned 21 and am getting ready to move out into an apartment but there is nothing i want more in this world then to have a bad ass garage and a project car like that man your car is a beauty and you have not only inspired me but also gave me great ideas ( like the thread cleaning) i cant wait i just put my first engine in my 92 gsr she is my daily driverand once i move out im gonna look for a project car. and hopefully ill be banking enough cash to support my lavish auto spending
                      Thanks for the kind words. Just remember, Good things in life come to those that work hard for them

Comment

• sir you are preaching to the choir the hospitality industry is pretty rough. Especially when your climbing the corporate ladder rather then going to school twice as hard. im makin it up quite quickly though. good luck with the build keep us updated

Comment

• whats up people, its been quite some time since ive updated this thread. I havent done much beside reset my tps sensor which did fix my problem.

I however did get this the other day.

I should be getting the front suspension parts ordered that are need to finish up the front within the next couple of months and hopefully she will be able to see a little track time in the spring while I build up the LS-V
                          Last edited by BLKACK1; 06 Apr 2010, 17:13:35.

Comment

• Is that the ASR brace that's going on in the GB right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by G2 Racer View Post
                              Is that the ASR brace that's going on in the GB right now?
                              Tis sir. It's looking funky fresh too! Can't wait to get my two tomorrow!
                              Gylnn: When are we gonna get your g-ride on stands yo?

Comment

• That mean your building another car mrpenny?

Comment

Working...
                                X