• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^You and me both man. I refuse to go boost if I can't my ac

Comment

• its too easy to boost and keep ac in a da guys, come on lol

Comment

• haha yeah seriously with a bit of custom work you can keep a/c and power steering no problem.

Comment

• AC is over rated, I just roll the windows down and drive faster. lol I will admit it is nice to have in my daily

More Updates...

Made some progress on getting the fuel system back together. got all my AN fittings in and got the fuel line made. just need a AN to npt cap that will be here in a couple of days

Also got the coolant return line cut and the new hose end is on, just need a couple of crush washers and well a radiator to re-install it. so that leaves one more problem... I need to remove the turbo drain, clean all the old gasket off and re-install. Got the car jacked up, just need to find the motivation to get out and do it.

Thanks for all the love fellas

Comment

• Looks good real good I have been thinking on doing it to mine but doing the fuel filter tuck as well just need to get prices first .......Keep up the good work

Comment

• Its about $10 A fitting after shiping and everything else so be prepared to pony up. lol I decided against an aftermarket fuel filter set up as its reliable easy to change and I dont have to fuck with converting pipe fiting while the motor was in the car, If I was in your shoes. I might have reconsidered that..

Comment

• *like*

Comment

• i total hear you on the filter I would do it (will be) because I dont think I have the holes for the filter bracket they got filled in oops! an I never had the filter bracket for a rhd not sure if it was different my filter has always been zipped tied to the brake master.Yea hella getto lol

Comment

• HAHA nice Courtney!!! yeah, I think a aftermarket fuel filter would good be a good option for you

Got my last fitting together to get the fuel line finished up so I can pressure test it.

old vs new..

The other benifit to doing this I will have to capacity for more fuel.

Comment

• Nice lighter and pipe..... Fuel pipe, I mean...

Comment

• Its Colorado, what do you expect!! me and mary J have had a long relationship.

Comment

• Indeed, and we are neighbors... I like this situation.

There is a ton I want to do with mine, but this snow kills my motivation. Dig it out of storage, drive through the snow to the shop, work, return to storage... Not interested lol.

Comment

• lol screw that.. but damn you blkack1 for being in colorado and your legal marijewana laws lol. love your hands on build man its definitely going to help when i boost mine soon..

Comment

• Damn brother, I see you got your turbo on there lol Looks great man. hows everything going down in CO?

Comment

• :thumbup:

Comment

Working...
                                X