BLKACK1's Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G2 Racer View Post
    That mean your building another car mrpenny?
    Definitely! I have a DA shell that I need to start finishing up, and then I'll be picking another four door within the week, hopefully, so I'm not done yet!

Comment

• Is there a link to your wire tuck thread?

Corniest quote ever: "Get yours today! JDM is IN!"

Comment

• Originally posted by G2 Racer View Post
        Is that the ASR brace that's going on in the GB right now?
        as mrpenny said, yes it is the SFB that is now being sold by weeksos. A very nice piece if you ask me. Of course im not that picky in the first place

Originally posted by mrpenny View Post
        Definitely! I have a DA shell that I need to start finishing up, and then I'll be picking another four door within the week, hopefully, so I'm not done yet!
        I just talk to roby tonight and gave him a little proding about that 4 door for you. as far as jack stands go, maybe after I actually get some more parts together first beside between you and everyone else having work to be done, mine is not such a priority right now

Originally posted by h93da6 View Post
        Is there a link to your wire tuck thread?

Corniest quote ever: "Get yours today! JDM is IN!"
        I think it was moved into the arcives section
        http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=185951

Comment

• Hopefully I can get mr penny in this four door this week, Fares is giving me a hard time with this DMV CRAP!!! that and the fact that hes being lazy But hopefully I can get everything settled sometime this week and get penny in another 4 door ....sorry about the wait friend

Comment

• Lets see those seats installed and cleaned up!

Comment

• well its been some time since ive been around, so I figgured I would post up what little work Ive done to the teg in the last couple of months.

As you can already tell thanks to mr Robi up there, I got a smoking deal on a set of clean(not litteraly) LS-SE 2 tone seats. with a lot of cleaning and a little restiching on one of the headrest and these are gonna look nice

I also made up some studs to put in place of the bolts that hold the battery down, since they can be sort of a hassle to get started without doing it a certain way.

Stoped by the local home depot and picked up some 3 inch 5/16 pitch studs, nylon lock nuts and some regular nuts, and a pair of lock and regular washer.

Pics of the progress. dont mind my temperary battery terminal

beside for insulating and resealing my garage door, thats about all ive done in the garage this winter, but tips have been good so expect me to be ordering parts and finishing up the front suspension sometime soon here.
              Last edited by BLKACK1; 06 Apr 2010, 17:14:28.

Comment

• Update:
                Within the last couple of weeks I have been aquiring more parts to finish up the suspension and I just spoke with MRPENNY and hes headed over right now to hang out and give me a hand on getting the car up on jack stands to put on some these Tasty parts Ive also talk to a local powder coater about getting my old set of stearing knuckles, rear crossmember and front lower control arms done in preperation to make the whole swap a lot easier.

I also picked these up from vulcan tires online for a realy good price

I was only a traction bar and helmet away from from entering the open track day at high planes raceway, untill I ran into a couple of problem with the local law enforment, there-for instead of being a hard racer. Im going to settle with being a hard parker for a little while till I get this stuff taken care of

Stay tuned, all of this including my asr subframe brace will be going on the car in prep for the next race day that comes up.
                Last edited by BLKACK1; 06 Apr 2010, 17:16:19.

Comment

• well I figured today would be a slow day so I figgured I would put the vise on the work bench in the back room of the wash to good use and rebuild my stearing rack with some of these new parts I have sitting here

here are some Pics of the progress

Last but not least the finished rack ready for install
                  Last edited by BLKACK1; 06 Apr 2010, 17:18:07.

Comment

• Lookin good man.

Comment

• Hell's yea homie

Comment

• Nice build man i would love to do a wire tuck but i hate wiring. Keep up the good work and how do you like the S2 front camber kit i have been thinking about getting one.

Comment

• thanks fellas haven't put the Sk2's on yet but soon, very soon

I took some parts to the powder coater today and im working on cleaning up some of these wheels to prep them for a little painting

Comment

• Wheel are preped and ready for painting

Last edited by BLKACK1; 06 Apr 2010, 17:18:43.

Comment

• gunmetal YUM !!!!! Cant wait to see how they turn out! Call me today Ill be just painting a valve cover and replacing that cam seal! Oh and Mile High Acura Made a Key off the title for only $2.60 LOL Im Going to go back down and have them make more of those nice acura rubberhead keys for me LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by DallasMotors View Post
                                gunmetal YUM !!!!! Cant wait to see how they turn out! Call me today Ill be just painting a valve cover and replacing that cam seal! Oh and Mile High Acura Made a Key off the title for only $2.60 LOL Im Going to go back down and have them make more of those nice acura rubberhead keys for me LOL
                                Thats a whole lot cheaper than I thought it would be. That reminds me that I need to get another one made.

I went to drop of the stearing knuckles at the powder coater yesterday and they happed to just be wrapping these up and getting ready to give me a call

Now I just need to find time to get out in the garage and get to work.
                                Last edited by BLKACK1; 06 Apr 2010, 17:19:14.

Comment

Working...
                                X