• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice work glen glad you got that thing going and take me for spin

Comment

Originally posted by synsei View Post
      Hell yeah man! I'm happy for you.

Now if I can only pinpoint MY failure...
      If you can run a new fuel line, im sure you can figgure that out.

Shoot me an email, if I can awnser any question or give any suggestions

Originally posted by DallasMotors View Post
      nice work glen glad you got that thing going and take me for spin
      bring that DB over hear and let me see how its coming and you got a deal

I gotta say, its a whole new car with the rear end being done and is an absolute blast on the on ramp now

Finnaly got a couple of good dash pics and my newly redone engine bay

gave her a bath today aswell

So much to do, but i gotta save some funds for tunning equipment
      Last edited by BLKACK1; 06 Apr 2010, 16:53:30.

Comment

Originally posted by BLKACK1 View Post
        If you can run a new fuel line, im sure you can figgure that out.
        Haha. I can SEE the fuel line though. Wiring and electricity are my sux0r subjects.

Again, great job to you.

Comment

Very nice and glad to see it coming along nicely.

Comment

I'm loving the outcome of your car, but that big red wire on the fire wall should get some split loom love

Comment

Very very nice Glynn! DA meet in CO soon?

Comment

damn just read all 5 pages, looks good man, im thinking about relocate my batrtery too so i can put a nice fat intake on my car, can u pm or put down list of things u ned, i research but cant find a complete write up for everything, so help a brother out and wats the avg cost of this?

Comment

Originally posted by synsei View Post
                  Haha. I can SEE the fuel line though. Wiring and electricity are my sux0r subjects.

Again, great job to you.
                  LOL, you and me both

Originally posted by latinmaxima View Post
                  Very nice and glad to see it coming along nicely.
                  gracias seinor

Originally posted by cruizer View Post
                  I'm loving the outcome of your car, but that big red wire on the fire wall should get some split loom love
                  Agreed, I just didnt have any more split loom and didnt want to spend money on some new stuff, when I know ill come across some for free at some point

Originally posted by Deceptakhan View Post
                  Very very nice Glynn! DA meet in CO soon?
                  HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Carl, I thought you fell of the face of the earth there bro
                  we will definatly have to do that

Originally posted by Chino View Post
                  damn just read all 5 pages, looks good man, im thinking about relocate my batrtery too so i can put a nice fat intake on my car, can u pm or put down list of things u ned, i research but cant find a complete write up for everything, so help a brother out and wats the avg cost of this?

Shoot me an email and ill break it all down for you

Thanx for all the words of encouragement guys

Comment

well I quess that I can quote my self here.

Originally posted by BLKACK1 View Post

Supposedly it has XS power stg 2 cams and upgradded valve train and a ebay sk2 knock-off IM . Need less to say i have not heard the best thing about them and plan to uprade for the build,

I was out enjoying my new suspension the other day and while going over to a friend of mine to check out his new wood flooring for his house and the car started sputtering and just as I pulled into a parking lot, it shut down.

After getting back to the house, I wasnt getting any compression on cylinder #1, so after pulling the V/C and the spark plugs. It was very obvius that the valve on the intake side droped out. from the looks of it, it looks like the retainer just came out cause the spring dosnt apear to be broken or compressed as the other valve for that cylinder. It dosn't appear to be any damage to the piston, but I wont realy know untill the head comes off.

with that being said, instead of pulling the head while its in the car. Ive decided to just swap motors a little sooner and upgrade and replace any damaged parts(if there are any) durring the build for boost.

On a side not with a little help from my brother, who just got back from the navy the other day. we repined and put on a new plug on the engine wire harness for the disribtor.

thanks aggazi for showing me how to depin those

new plug depined

out with the old, in with the new,

here a great reason not to leave wire harnesses on the garage floor during a part out

all done

Stay tunned, this motor comes out and the other motor should be going within the next couple of weeks
                    Last edited by BLKACK1; 06 Apr 2010, 16:54:43.

Comment

Some teaser pics of my next projects that are in the works

Last edited by BLKACK1; 06 Apr 2010, 16:55:06.

Comment

Looking good Glynn, hope to see it completed. Btw i will have pictures of the new teg up tomorrow. i am just happy to start with a cleaner shell.

Comment

Show these good people some pics of the wire tuck in progress! It's looking good.

About time you come hang out in my garage and we get working on my build, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by BobLobLaw View Post
                            Show these good people some pics of the wire tuck in progress! It's looking good.

About time you come hang out in my garage and we get working on my build, eh?

well it looks like the cats out of the bag now, I was trying to wait till a little more of it was done, but I think very soon I might just do that

J. wheres my bumper support?

Expect A full very picture intensive write up on the tuck in the near future

Comment

I have to get your quote first

EDIT:

$70 shipped?

Comment

Originally posted by 90IntegraLS1.8L View Post
                                I have to get your quote first

EDIT:

$70 shipped?
                                thanks for the offer mang, but ill think ill have to find one locally

Comment

Working...
                                X