Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigSung
    replied
    Any trick to reinstalling the rubber boot over the clip on the transmission side of the speedometer cable? I have the clip installed, but for the life of me, I can't get the rubber boot over the clip.
    Last edited by BigSung; 05 Mar 2018, 18:34:33.

Leave a comment:

• N FUL FX
    replied
    Yeah that's a super annoying screw. I was able to get it out with a stubby screwdriver. Unfortunately, some people actually break that little pocket out of frustration. I never put that screw back in.

Leave a comment:

• limbrooke
    replied
    Originally posted by integracer91 View Post
    Just right click on the x and copy link then paste in browser and delete lines before photobucket address.. and you get this:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...l/100_0273.jpg

then proceed to click through the album. This will work on almost every broken G2IC pic link.

I'm actually doing this right now.. my speedo cable finally snapped after years of birds and crickets.
    Thanks for sharing that folder.

Does anyone else know how to access the upper screw in the first photo (lower dash below steering)? There's that small tray but I'm not sure how to take that out since it's already gone from the photo there.

Leave a comment:

• integracer91
    replied
    Easy fix for pics..

Originally posted by newyork View Post
    ???
    Just right click on the x and copy link then paste in browser and delete lines before photobucket address.. and you get this:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...l/100_0273.jpg

then proceed to click through the album. This will work on almost every broken G2IC pic link.

I'm actually doing this right now.. my speedo cable finally snapped after years of birds and crickets.

Leave a comment:

• newyork
    replied
    ???

Leave a comment:

• integra_hot
    replied
    is this member still around to update teh pics? after the first post the pics are, invalid

Leave a comment:

• hondapower
    replied
    Originally posted by N FUL FX View Post
    Fixed.
    Could you check that last set of photos? thank you sir

Leave a comment:

• N FUL FX
    replied
    Fixed.

Leave a comment:

• DA9Boi
    replied
    Can someone post the photos for this thread pls. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• 562thomas
    replied
    Is there another place where I can see pictures so I can take my cluster out? I need to see how the spedo tranny cable hooks up too...

Leave a comment:

• Tony92DA
    replied
    Originally posted by latinmaxima View Post
    Nice. I wish I had had this before. I stripped the release clip on the cable of the cable and had to crimp it back on. It bounces a little under 20 and then is fine wierd. I know how to replace it now though. Thanks!!!!
    Mine did the exact same thing the first time i put it back in the tranny... popped it back out and re-aligned the groove and popped it back in... works great now, no more bounces.

Leave a comment:

• Tony92DA
    replied
    Thanks, have too hook up my speedo today.

Leave a comment:

• billys_da_integ
    replied
    awesome write up... thank you =) really helped alot

Leave a comment:

• G2 Racer
    replied
    Welcome!

I had my cable pop out of the trans today, no clue why.
    Cannot wait till my E-VSS goes in.

Leave a comment:

• latinmaxima
    replied
    Nice. I wish I had had this before. I stripped the release clip on the cable of the cable and had to crimp it back on. It bounces a little under 20 and then is fine wierd. I know how to replace it now though. Thanks!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X