Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah mine adjust fine, just gotta keep em clean

Comment

the difference would be more if i adjusted it more up. I only did a little since i already had an alignment and the front is low too. next summer i will raise the front and rear more. i do like the ride. i'm wanting to get a sway bar with the setup. do you recommend the St? did you get front and rear?

Comment

I think I have mine maxed up With only a few threads left which is not so good I believe. Hopefully them extended rears will help.
        I have the rear st sway bar and I have felt more difference. Plus using a front neuspeed strut bar helps too. I want to try and get the front st to see how it helps. I also heard that the progressive rear sway is better but idk.

Comment

sell me the neuspeed!! lol sorry off topic

Comment

mine are perfect, i got 2 finger gaps all the way around. rear camber set to 0 but the fronts are -1.5. these coilovers are ment to be slammed! but you cant beat 450 for the price.

Comment

you guys wouldnt by chance have the eg dc forks instead of the DA ones. mine was always lower in the rear and i couldnt figure out for the life of me why until i upgraded my setup and found out i had eg/dc forks on the front. i put in the DA forks and it sit perfect for me.

Comment

Originally posted by bryan24207 View Post
                sell me the neuspeed!! lol sorry off topic
                Neuspeed bar can be bought from summitracing or eBay. They are like $100-120 shipped

Comment

I'm using my da stocks front forks. KL KR is da. VL VR is eg

Comment

i already ordered a neuspeed this week..lol

Comment

Working...
                    X