No announcement yet.

Rate your exhaust!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any pics of that SP1? I have a SP2 but think it is a little loud and plan to swap out the resonator.

Comment

Originally posted by dumbluck808 View Post
      Still running my O.G. GReddy SP1 - a fortunate hand-me-down from G2Guru, several years ago. Thanks again, Dan! This exhaust is still amazing, quiet with a deep throaty growl when you get on the throttle. Not sure what the next exhaust will be.. can't bear the thought of removing the beloved SP1.
      dayumn! shipped from mainland to hawaii. awesome! do you know of OIC? yougo on forumshawaii? if you got a DA i'd like to see it.. more DA love here in hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by avngrboy View Post
        Any pics of that SP1? I have a SP2 but think it is a little loud and plan to swap out the resonator.

loud? why would you swap out the old one? unless your getting a better, quieter resonator. personally i think its too soft for me sometimes... i wanna ditch it and run it without a resonator. but i'm wondering how much louder it will be..........

Comment

90 RS ls motor with dc headers jg cam an gears cold air intake skunk 2 pro series manifold
          HKS CATBACK NO RESONATER
          8-10
          reffed passed at 96 decibels
          not loud at all or quite
          hks is the shit with exuast!!!!!!

Comment

any one roll a jic magic have a titainum wit the burnt end have yet to install wanted to know if anyone had one to tell me how it sounds

Comment

does anyone know where they still sell the tanabe hyper medallion...

Comment

Originally posted by jada08 View Post
                does anyone know where they still sell the tanabe hyper medallion...
                http://www.intakeone.com/Tanabe_SMH_...091Integra.htm

as well as many other sites, I would probably get the medalion touring one now though

Comment

thanks man but i dont think they ship out here to guam

Comment

Keep this thread alive!! lol
                    Heres a sound clip of my old sp2
                    Jdm itr header 2.5 with a test pipe and the original full cat back
                    I rate how loud it is at a 6 cuz of the test pipe

Comment

B18a1 block
                      B18b1 head
                      3" cold air intake
                      JG Edelbrock Flo Pro 4-2-1
                      2.25" test pipe
                      HKS Hi Power Catback
                      2.5" Magnaflow Muffler

I replaced the original HKS muffler with the Magnaflow one cuz I kept getting pulled over and couldn't keep paying for those stupid tickets. Sounds much better with the Magnaflow IMO anyways. 7/10 for loudness. It was pretty quiet with the cat but got much louder with the test pipe. I love the way it sounds though. Nice and deep. Kind of sounds like a subie in a way

Comment

i have an sp2, sounds really smooth, doesnt drone on highways or have a raspy sound.
                        weapon R neo intake w 6" velocity stack
                        blox 66tb
                        s2 IM
                        megan 4-2-1 header
                        highflow cat
                        gred sp2
                        b17

I want the car to sound more agressive and "throaty" i heard this honda fit at a show , not sure what exhaust is on it but it sounded super agressive!

Comment

Had a Tanabe Touring Medalion on my DB2. Tone wasnt any different from my stock system running some random aftermarket baffled muffler. It wasnt loud at all. Sounded almost stock. Perfect fit and as usual great quality. No issues at all. 10/10.

Currently running an HKS Hi Power full system. Love the tone with a cat in place. Even with a test pipe it wasnt a horrible sound even at high RPMs. No fitment issues. Not a system for someone who is slammed. Purchased it due to being a straight through design in nature for better flow. 9/10 only because of it hanging a little low to create the angled muffler. Ill post pics of each tomorrow if I can remember to.

Comment

Working...
                          X