Xtune headers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xtune headers?

I was on the redline product site, and i'm looking to replace my whole exhaust system. Headers back. I came across xtune that fits our 90-93 integra application. They are like $90, so I'm not sure what to think.

Has anyone heard of or used these headers???

never heard of them but i checked em out and they dont have 90-93 integra headers there is 90-91, and 94+, they are only 80 bucks and that sounds cheap to me, idk sorry if im not more help

Comment

correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the exhaust manifold the exact same on 91 and 92 integras. There both B18a1.

Comment

They 'should' be the same.. But the point is, if they specify 90-91 rather than 90-93, then there is more-than-likely a reason. Call them and find out about it if you're interested in picking one up.

Comment

Yea very true there always a 'reason' behind specifying 90-91 and 92-93. I'll be sure to give them a call. I'll let you know what they say. If it fits im going to order them and run them on a dyno and i'll post the numbers I get compared to stock manifold.

Comment

I believe the 90-91 header has an O2 sensor bung on the upper half. The 92-93 only has an O2 sensor bung on the downpipe just before the cat. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe thats the difference.

Comment

you are exactly right sir

Comment

Working...
              X